Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's hope the players keep this standard up. We always seem to play better against the better teams and struggle against the weaker ones. We need to break this habit now and go on a run. I see no reason why we canf win the next 3 games.

Is it fair on Leeds who spent 20 years in the championship only to be relegated again by a gee hair to a team who spend half a billy in the last few years?
I still think Burnley are going. Everyone giving them 6 points vs Villa but I’m not convinced, with Spurs thrown in the middle and Newcastle away won’t be that easy. Still all if but or maybe at the moment. Long way to go. Need to focus on us

I still think Burnley are going. Everyone giving them 6 points vs Villa but I’m not convinced, with Spurs thrown in the middle and Newcastle away won’t be that easy. Still all if but or maybe at the moment. Long way to go. Need to focus on us

ye we just need to focus on us

i can’t see burnley going they’ve done good with the manager bounce

Never mind what others are doing, we have to take care of our own destiny. The away form has to change, starting at Leicester.

Fans were absolutely incredible yesterday, the reception for the team was spine tingling, and it must have helped the players, when we’re all aligned we can do anything.

I’m there for that this and next season, whatever happens if we need it - we should keep doing it.

Just Imagine if we had a little bit of success - the world would shake.

I thought we performed, to a man, brilliantly against a very good Chelsea side, and for a bit more composure could have had a couple more goals ourselves (myko and gray for two). If the players cannot take some belief from that performance into the final games, then they might as well pack in playing.

We’re no where near out of the mess they have got us into, but they are fighting and that’s all we’ve ever wanted - some heart, effort and desire - keep it up lads, you will earn you’re rewards.

We are the Goodison gang.

Never mind what others are doing, we have to take care of our own destiny. The away form has to change, starting at Leicester.

Fans were absolutely incredible yesterday, the reception for the team was spine tingling, and it must have helped the players, when we’re all aligned we can do anything.

I’m there for that this and next season, whatever happens if we need it - we should keep doing it.

Just Imagine if we had a little bit of success - the world would shake.

I thought we performed, to a man, brilliantly against a very good Chelsea side, and for a bit more composure could have had a couple more goals ourselves (myko and gray for two). If the players cannot take some belief from that performance into the final games, then they might as well pack in playing.

We’re no where near out of the mess they have got us into, but they are fighting and that’s all we’ve ever wanted - some heart, effort and desire - keep it up lads, you will earn you’re rewards.

We are the Goodison gang.

superb post. that’s got to lift the players now for the away games knowing what it means to our club. we have to get something from them, not just rely on the home games

Accounting for the fact we're miserable away, I think the tactics up until the first goal against Liverpool is the template for the away games, including Watford. Arsenal might be motivated and good enough to score a goal, but it'd only be one. Leicester and Watford are not. It's crucial we don't concede and we can't even take Watford lightly.

1651496295061.png

Status
Not open for further replies.