Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brentford will have a big say in this, they are away at united, then play both us, Leeds and Southampton. If they make themselves safe with a win, it drops us, Leeds or Southampton in the mire, if they lose all those, they are in peril too. This would be a great season ender if it wasn't us in amongst it ffs
If eriksen isn't injured they're safe

Typical we have two away games on the bounce now when our achilles heel is away form. Quite simply that has to change if we're to stay up. My concern is where the goals are coming from apart from Richarlison.
Tbh though i think im going to be worried about everything until the last game.
Relegation fights are sheer stress.

Get a win against a weary Leicester and we can breathe out a bit, it would leave us needing 5 pts against Watford,Brentford and Palace to get to 40 which I think would be enough

Feeling a bit more hopeful, but still lots up in the air. It's our games where we are expected to win which have let us down this season, so nothing is for granted here. Looking at what's left it's still very tight, but if we don't get 7 points from the next 3 games we don't deserve to keep our premier League status. Leeds are playing the teams fighting over the top 4 places.

Game by game from here...

Think we'll scrap to a draw at Leicester, can see Burnley drawing with villa. Arsenal should beat Leeds on current form

Burnley pl35 pt35
Leeds pl35 pt 34
Ev pl34 pt33

Next up, I fancy us to get the points at already relegated Watford. The relationship between the fans and players is plummeting. No playing for pride there. Chelsea Leeds is a tough call, they will have spurs and arsenal breathing down their necks (who play eachother the next day) and will need a result so going for a Chelsea win. Takes us to

Ev pl35 pt36
Burnley pl35 pt35
Leeds pl36 pt34

15th may could be a great day. Leeds and Burnley face really tough games. Leeds have Brighton who seem to be hitting form again. Burnley away to spurs. Leeds might nick a point but no chance for Burnley. Everton must win at home against Brentford.. repeat of the cup game please.

Ev pl36 pt 39
Burnley pl36 pt 35
Leeds pl 37 pt35

That would make us safe. Think we'll then go on to beat palace once the pressure is off. Burnley to beat villa at home to secure safety

Going into the final day

Ev pl37 pt42
Burnley pl37 pt 38
Leeds pl37 pt35

Leeds go down.

Feeling a bit more hopeful, but still lots up in the air. It's our games where we are expected to win which have let us down this season, so nothing is for granted here. Looking at what's left it's still very tight, but if we don't get 7 points from the next 3 games we don't deserve to keep our premier League status. Leeds are playing the teams fighting over the top 4 places.

Game by game from here...

Think we'll scrap to a draw at Leicester, can see Burnley drawing with villa. Arsenal should beat Leeds on current form

Burnley pl35 pt35
Leeds pl35 pt 34
Ev pl34 pt33

Next up, I fancy us to get the points at already relegated Watford. The relationship between the fans and players is plummeting. No playing for pride there. Chelsea Leeds is a tough call, they will have spurs and arsenal breathing down their necks (who play eachother the next day) and will need a result so going for a Chelsea win. Takes us to

Ev pl35 pt36
Burnley pl35 pt35
Leeds pl36 pt34

15th may could be a great day. Leeds and Burnley face really tough games. Leeds have Brighton who seem to be hitting form again. Burnley away to spurs. Leeds might nick a point but no chance for Burnley. Everton must win at home against Brentford.. repeat of the cup game please.

Ev pl36 pt 39
Burnley pl36 pt 35
Leeds pl 37 pt35

That would make us safe. Think we'll then go on to beat palace once the pressure is off. Burnley to beat villa at home to secure safety

Going into the final day

Ev pl37 pt42
Burnley pl37 pt 38
Leeds pl37 pt35

Leeds go down.

In summary, we draw Leicester and then win 3 in a row … I hope so but seems optimistic

In summary, we draw Leicester and then win 3 in a row … I hope so but seems optimistic
I know... But of those three the first is against a team with less confidence than us. Second at home against one we've already beat. The third is once the pressure is off

You never know with this team away from home either. It wouldn’t surprise me if Watford turned us over at their place with how we have performed away from home this season and they have the worst home record. Don’t think any game is a given and we certainly won’t be given any favours.

Status
Not open for further replies.