Match Thread Everton v Chelsea - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll.

Your Everton MOTM vs Chelsea

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Southampton are in it now too. They have only 3 matches and if they loose all 3... 2 away. Brentford and Leicester. One at home against.....Liverpool FC.
What’s up with you mate? Saying Pickford was only ok today, Richys goal was very very close to being offside and then writing this word as the end of your sentence….. I can smell something very fishy here and I’m not talking about the contents of Baldrick’s apple crumble.

I make them strong favourites now.

I can’t see them getting anything from their next two games, versus Arsenal and Chelsea and they will find it hard beating Brighton and Brentford.
I just talked myself into a complete 180 from my original post, I think Watford are going to be the loose horse in this. We have to match Leeds result at Vicarage Road and hope Leeds don't match ours from today.

Arsenal can't be trusted when the heat is on.

Nerves are shredded again.

Hmm a little bit over the top there. Rüdiger did hit him in the face. 100% luck there. At least he put his body on the line. The very good safe was the one after the ball hit the post and Azpilicueta had an open goal to score! The rest was bread and butter!

….whatever part of your body keeps it out, it’s not luck if you spread your frame at the attacker. It’s incredibly brave not to naturally protect your head by turning it away. Peter Schmeichel was brilliant at it.

What’s up with you mate? Saying Pickford was only ok today, Richys goal was very very close to being offside and then writing this word as the end of your sentence….. I can smell something very fishy here and I’m not talking about the contents of Baldrick’s apple crumble.
ba4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.