Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I am correct in thinking we haven’t won consecutive PL games since September. Need to put that statistic to bed against Leicester

Only have one bone to pick. Last week and this week. The fight. Why has it taken them so long to be at it from the first minute. This fight and intensity would have got a few more points in the last dozen games.
Praying its not left to late.
Frank?

were dizzy from the merry-go-round of managers ?

If frank gets all the flack for us being where we are then surely he gets the credit for the passion and effort manifesting.

That was a big win. Well done lads. But we're not out of the woods yet due to Burnleys uptick in form and Leeds having 2 winnable fixtures left. We're 2 or 3 wins from safety or 2 wins and 2 draws

No one believes we’re out of the woods. In relegation battles you’re not out of the woods until you mathematically can’t be caught. We are still 18th, we’re still points behind our rivals. However the narrative shouldn’t be that we’re not out of the woods, it should be that Burnley and Leeds are not out of the woods.

Far from it. I still have us down as relegation favourites out of us, Burnley and Leeds.
If we played with the same intensity desire and focus like today, we might be relegated but it will be a record number of points in the last few years...

It's coming down to the last day isn't it? Not sure I could cope with that. Really need putting a few wins together. It's a huge if but if we could beat Leicester it would be an absolutely massive massive result.

3 points at Leicester is a possibility...we have ti take as a final, and play like we did against Chelsea, Liverpool and City...give everything and for sure there is a chance...might be the easiest game we have left and with less pressure on us to do well...

I make that 8 points left to get.

No reason why based on the performance last week against them & today that this cannot be achieved against Leicester, Watford, Palace & Brentford.

Status
Not open for further replies.