Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s stop pretending that was a penalty. Gordon is a fine player but he cheats. Minimal contact and he goes down. We were lucky at Burley that the ref fell for it.

His card is marked now and he will be unlikely to get borderline decisions in the future.

Let's stop pretending your a blue then, Gordon is not a cheat but will never get the protection your red beauts have been getting for years. Mane got away with another assault today, that's three in two games, you've got a decent team but get far too much help from the officials and var.

dog-sniff.gif

They just can't stay away can they, self entitled whoppers.

The only one that didn't deserve to be binned off was Fat Sam, and yet the fans were whinging for it. The one that clearly should have been binned off much sooner is Benitez, and failing to sack him might just lead to our relegation.
Absolutely spot on.

Wishful thinking, helped by several beers.

Leeds have finished collecting points now

We can get 5 more points from our remaining games and stay up on GD

Let’s stop pretending that was a penalty. Gordon is a fine player but he cheats. Minimal contact and he goes down. We were lucky at Burley that the ref fell for it.

His card is marked now and he will be unlikely to get borderline decisions in the future.

Maybe he thought hell im at the home of minimal contact goes down.

Funny how salah and mane's card isnt marked.

Oh here we go.

Another scruffy little knobhead in his mums boxroom and a Klopp cardboard cut out wearing a pair of his mums knickers.

You
Massive
Sweaty
Kopite
Meff

Wishful thinking, helped by several beers.

Leeds have finished collecting points now

We can get 5 more points from our remaining games and stay up on GD
I'm as pessimistic as the next man, but I think we can get points in all six of our remaining games, and I'd be reasonably confident we will do so in four.

I think a win tomorrow is not out of the question. Even a draw is a point closer to Leeds. I can see us getting something at Leicester - especially as they go to Rome a few days later. Then we have to play Watford, a side who have lost their last 11 at home. If we cannot win there, why would we even bother lamenting relegation? We will have richly merited it. But a win there is possible. With five points from these games, we have then two home games with Brentford and Palace. Another four points there would take us to 9, and then we are off to Arsenal. I don't think 9 points from the next 5 is far-fetched. Difficult, yes. Impossible? No.

Status
Not open for further replies.