Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can point the finger at anyone and be right and also be totally wrong, for us to be relegated a lot of things have had to fall in the wrong place, however most of them will lead backto a decision Moshiri has made.
He has killed this club.
I'm sure that if the worst happens we will see Blue Bill blubbering all over the TV too. Moshiri is absolutely to blame, he is an absent owner, you barely see him, he doesn't have a clue about football.

We operate like a Russian mafia, with a bunch of yes men too terrified to tell Moshiri that he is wrong or that something is a bad idea.

Basically on to Frank & the players if we can stay up or not, just a shame the players lack the mental fortitude needed so it will mostly be down to luck

Then why would you say bottom? I'm lost here mate
Bottom half I mean. 14th to 8th isn't bad mate. If people are screaming for Frank to get a few seasons even if he relegates us. Seems a tad bit unfair. No matter what caveats anyone paints on.

I really dont know where people get optimism from. We've beem crap all season. We've had zero bottle all season. Our players are complete cowards. Now when we need it more than ever, and the pressure is on, they will continue as they have all season. Rubbish.

I hope to god im wrong. I hope to god we stay up and you all laugh at me, pointing out how wrong I am. Ill gladly take any criticism and eat humble pie if Im wrong.

Im a facts and stats man. Taking this season as evidence. There is zero evidence to suggest we will suddenly produce goods
Another free transfer has arrived

99% board and owner

.5% Ben

.5% Frank

You can't blame Benitez and owner and then exclude Frank. Yes I agree its the owner and people behind the scenes.

Cant lump ben or Frank in. If you are blaming managers both get blame. And only a morsel or none get blame.
only difference is Benitez left us in 16th place, forcing one key player out, confidence shattered and a lot of negativity in / around the club.
so your comparison with Lampard is awful unless you are @Theoneandonly's brother lol

I'm sure were where like 11th or something or 12th. Could be wrong. But I remember being in the bottom.

Allardyce took us from 13th to 8th.

Every game we were EXTREMELY fortunate to get anything. The football was absolutely dire...

When we were safe, he had an opportunity to evolve the playing style and stay on as manager.

If he had begun to embed a brand of football which wasnt making our eyes bleed then he may well have stayed.

Keeping him on would have meant more Tosun/Walcott signings and a Benitez type of football which keeps you close to the relegation zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.