Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only thing I can say is I fancy even us to beat that Watford side. They are diabolical.

We haven’t got anyone who can score goals and our defenders are the worst in the league. Add to that that we’re probably the unluckiest team in the history of football and no doubt Tom Cleverley will be curling in a 30 yard screamer to score from their only shot on target.

Watford/Brentford/Palace must be 9pts, then we might even need a couple of points from any of the remaining games. I think I’ll die if it comes down to the last day.

Two things need to happen: Leeds have to get beat by City and we have to win tomorrow.

If not, I think we're doomed.
We have not had a bounce, its that simple. Leeds and Burnley have bounced, and we are as flat as a smackheads arse in a velour tracksuit

All set up for us to go to Watford and lose.....

Getting cut adrift and every Evetonian predicting we are picking up points in virtually every game.

It aint happening, lose to Chelsea and we are as good as gone, 1 game in hand and 6 points needed MORE than what Burnley and Leeds get.... We just need to accept it to avoid the disappointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.