Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely today is the last chance saloon for Norwich and Watford? they simply must win (or try to) if they realistically want to stay up especially Watford who are still to play us. Norwich, Watford and Man City wins today please!
Norwich are defo gone, we need off course Watford to actually win a home game today or at worst not lose, before we play them - norwich could actually be relegated today if scores go wrong for us and them

Agree, but I think we’ve had attacking players who have been a level above them:

Yakubu, Saha, Mirallas, Lukaku even Barkley

They all had a certain level of technique and first touch, link up play etc.

In DCL and Richarlison I just see two players who if they haven’t scored with their first touch are highly unlikely to do much with their second.
Also doesn’t help that it doesn’t look as though there’s an ounce of chemistry between the pair of them, which doesn’t help the team!

Norwich are defo gone, we need off course Watford to actually win a home game today or at worst not lose, before we play them - norwich could actually be relegated today if scores go wrong for us and them
Mathematically they aren’t, which is what I’m clinging to! A win for them today would mean Villa would have to pull their tripe out against Burnley… Desperate times ?

How can this be the biggest game ever when we have gone into the final game of the season on multiple occasions needing points to guarantee staying up ?
The last 10 games have been must win on here.

As I said a few weeks ago, at some point we will play a game in which we have to win to stay up or to mean its mathematically impossible we dont get relegated, that will be the ONLY must win game of the season.

We are on the verge of being relegated from the top flight for the first time in over 70 years and people are concerned about kopite behaviour. I mean honestly who gives a toss about what anything looks like. Anything goes as far as i am concerned, all that matters is going as far as humanly possible to try and not get relegated. Climb lampposts for all i care if it helps. Got to try and stay in the PL no matter what it takes.
AMEN!

Paint this in 10 foot tall letters all around the ground to remind everybody who we are and what is expected.

Major problem has been that Brands ran the football side then soon as it went bad Moshiri turned up sacked the manager and picked completely the wrong manager for the players we had. Our inability to sell off the deadwood has crippled the club
Six or seven years of largely terrible recruitment is what has crippled us and the length of some of the contracts given! Those ridiculous length contracts have subsequently lead to the “inability” to sell off the deadwood - a sad reality of todays game is if they don’t want to go they are then very difficult to get rid of!

Status
Not open for further replies.