Match Thread Liverpool v Everton : Sunday 24th April 2022 : Kick Off 4.30pm

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The refs are just laughing at us now. We have had explanation after explanation for dodgy decisions and I’m convinced they are doing it to spite us now.

We just need to get a “the world is against us” type mentality going for the rest of the season
Right. Everybody hates us, we don't care.

I reckon if we play with the same desire against Chelsea as we did last night, we've got a good chance against them. Played very well for an hour last night, just hard keeping them out all game.

I normally never look to the Echo for a decent appraisal of Everton, except this time I have just seen one in the aftermath of the derby from Adam Jones. Well written and thank you.

My one sensible kopite mate has told me today that "It wasn't a pen. Mane did no wrong, it was just handbags. Gordon is a bad diver and he'd be annoyed if LFC players did that and the media are all against LFC, they're hated"

What world do they actually live in??? I burst out laughing when he said they're hated by everyone. I asked who? He responded with "The media, sky, Carragher, refs, all of it"

I've realised, there's just no point talking to them. They're a cult and so far gone.
We must have the same friend.

So diving, timewasting and trying to injure players should be allowed, because its your team? Would love to see your reaction if the roles were reversed. Probably as embarrassing as that performance yesterday.
I assume this wonderful upstanding member of the forum has been banned but I’ll bite to the reply.

I’m not going to point out the opinion every fan of every club that isn’t Liverpool has on Mohamed Salah’s one overbearing trait (it’s not his left foot though), I won’t point out Suarez on Mirallas or Suarez on Distin, Gerrard on Naysmith or Riise on Arteta where he actually injured himself trying to injure Arteta.

All I’m going to say is why the hell are you posting on an Everton forum after you’ve won 2 nil and are quite possibly going to win the league?

Last edited:

I assume this wonderful upstanding member of the forum has been banned but I’ll bite to the reply.

I’m not going to point out the opinion every fan of every club that isn’t Liverpool has on Mohamed Salah’s one overbearing trait (it’s not his left foot though), I won’t point out Suarez on Mirallas or Suarez on Dustin, Gerrard on Naysmith or Riise on Arteta where he actually injured himself trying to injure Arteta.

All I’m going to say is why the hell are you posting on an Everton forum after you’ve won 2 nil and are quite possibly going to win the league?
We will never have their shame

Guess which is the only club missing from this list.
Especially when compared with the amount they conceded during the 'lockdown'. Shows how they weak the officials are when they conceded 9 during that period without fans in the stadium, but none when all their drongos return.
We already knew that, but never was it so blatant than on Sunday. GITS!

Stop cryarsing - we're going to get relegated because we're crap, not because there's an agenda against us
We may or may not be relegated, and yes, we are crap, but pointing out facts is not cryarsing. It is a forum for posters to air views/show emotion etc. All are doing this, but to call someone names for pointing out total injustices should be acceptable as well. Surely.

Status
Not open for further replies.