Match Thread Liverpool v Everton : Sunday 24th April 2022 : Kick Off 4.30pm

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can confirm that, knew a mate whose brother came back from Australia, they were told in the club shop there were tickets still on sale for Stoke when they first got promoted they went to the ticket office and asked for 2 tickets only to be told, they'd sold out. While they were milling about asking for spares, a group of foreigners turned up in a taxi and went to the ticket office and were sold tickets. A bizzie asked them why they were asking for tickets, when they hadn't sold out, they told them what happened and the bizzie went nuts with the people in the ticket office and he made them give them hospitality tickets for free. The bizzie said it happens all the time at Liverpool, that they sell tickets to tourists but not locals.
There were tickets for the United game on sale only a few hours before, but most fans weren't able to get them as they didn't have enough credits.

Yet, the RS have already drawn up plans for the Kop to be extended even further once the Anfield Road is complete, which will go over Walton Breck Road.

They're building a hotel soon too - but they artificially won't put tickets on general sale as they want to maintain those high prices based on prestige.

Tbf, I’ve never gotten how this is a stick to beat with them.

I’m an Everton fan that isn’t from Liverpool/England. You may as well slag me in the same way.
It's not really the same your supporting a team who are currently fighting relegation, who haven't won anything since 1995, you support us because your a proper fan. Hardly the same as supporting a team who haven't struggled in 5 decades, whose supporters idea of having a bad season was a few bad results, while still in the Europa League. Look at the rubbish we have to deal with each year, we are long suffering they aren't.

Bricking it now. Got Phil Collins on loop: Won Against All Odds, (Upset) In The Air and Another day in Blue Paradise

Good win for City and cut the goal difference. I can hear the walls of Mordor creaking under the pressure. Get into them tomorrow ;)

Is a time for the players to put up a performance show us fans what u have leabe everything on the pitch. All we ask is to see each player give all they can. Coyb

Status
Not open for further replies.