Match Thread Everton v Leicester City - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Leicester

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
call me crazy but im kinda looking forward to the derby

its the type of game where form goes out the window

im expecting them to rip us apart and win 12-0 but part of me thinks maybe we will do a villareal v bayern performance on them and snatch something
We can't be worse than United can we? And I'm with ya, I'm looking forward to it

Do they practice just putting the ball in the net? There seems no confidence, no expectation it will go in. You would think Lampard could show them how. I expect he would score if he picked himself.

1-1 will have to do. Onwards, and upwards, hopefully

Worry is that even if we stay up how much scope do we have to change things in the summer? There’s a lot of players going through the door but will we have the money there to build a decent team come August? Recruitment is going to have to be on the money in the next couple of years.
Know exactly what you mean but let’s worry about now first…

call me crazy but im kinda looking forward to the derby

its the type of game where form goes out the window

im expecting them to rip us apart and win 12-0 but part of me thinks maybe we will do a villareal v bayern performance on them and snatch something
A win would be monumental but I'm not counting on it. I would be more than happy with a point. Like you said, form goes out the window. I expect us to be physical and really get after them. I want to see the RS fans crying saying we were playing dirty. Babies.

7 changes from the Newcastle game where Leicester didnt seem bothered losing yet fast forward to this evening and a full strength team out against us and just look at the reaction by their players to the late draw…. it really is Everton against the rest here which is why a point, gained somehow, is worth its weight in gold. Brendan Rogers…. Any chance you’d like to explain why you fielded a league cup team last week but not tonight?

Christ! And that's without Vardy even in the squad! lol

I think I've mentioned time after time Fofana was crap every time I'd seen him.....well I can confirm I chat absolute crap. Fella is a Rolls Royce of a defender.

I'd be fuming if I was a Leicester fan, you play so much good football then have massive stages where you just take your foot off the gas. Don't know how many goals you've conceded in injury time but surely you've lost around 10 points as it seems to happen a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.