Match Thread Everton v Leicester City - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Leicester

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this point was made earlier as I haven't read the posts but I thought the timing if the dele/Allan sub was bizarre, we were on top at that stage and I think it completely imbalanced us for the rest of the game, surely dacoure was the sub to make??? Also thought delph ran out of steam badly in the 2nd half, surprised he lasted the 90.

Not sure if this point was made earlier as I haven't read the posts but I thought the timing if the dele/Allan sub was bizarre, we were on top at that stage and I think it completely imbalanced us for the rest of the game, surely dacoure was the sub to make??? Also thought delph ran out of steam badly in the 2nd half, surprised he lasted the 90.

And yet it was Dele’s persistence and Rondon’s dummy which earned us our point.

Doucoure has been total pants recently.

Good subbing by Frank IMO.

Was fine for me. Allan was absolutely struggling against their midfield. All quicker, sharper, energetic.

I did think a doucoure would have been the right sub but Alli did well for me.

And yet it was Dele’s persistence and Rondon’s dummy which earned us our point.

Doucoure has been total pants recently.

Good subbing by Frank IMO.

I never mentioned rondon....point on the dele sub was that we changed our shape to get him on when I don't think it was needed at that stage, am not even sure where he was playing, it resulted in Leicester controlling the ball fir most I'd the last 30 mins.....also a lot of comments saying we were dire, I didn't think so....we've been a lot lot worse than that this season

Status
Not open for further replies.