2021/22 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
i only hope Lampard doesnt choose Richarlision to solve the central striker issue. Richarlison does look a lot better out wide. When moved to the middle he lost the physical battles with their centre halves. So pray DCL gets better or Rondon

He's got another break now to get himself absolutely as sharp and as fit as possible and he simply has to give absolutely everything for the remaining 8 games

Unfit, out of form, skirt too tight etc etc I don't care, I want to see him absolutely busting a gut from here on in now.

Do your talking on the pitch young man and if you want to go and get your dream move to Harchester Utd your gonna have to raise your performance levels by about 90%

i only hope Lampard doesnt choose Richarlision to solve the central striker issue. Richarlison does look a lot better out wide. When moved to the middle he lost the physical battles with their centre halves. So pray DCL gets better or Rondon

100%. He's a lot harder to mark out wide Richarlison as he takes up better positions but through the middle I think he's quite easy to nullify.

Reactions: JLW
You’ve just had a young lad come out and admit he’s struggling with form there and that he respects he can only win some of you back with the goals your uncontrolled thick entitlement demands. Rather than be as gracious as his message to you instead you just continue to be snide one eyed moaning bells convinced you know him better than himself. Let’s be honest you’re a scourge to Everton and I wouldn’t blame the players for getting away from you and your type. Meaning you’re part of the reason Everton are continually hideous. Shame on you.

Everyone so quick to celebrate his fall.
It’s cos a lot of people went in hard at the beginning and now feel vindicated.

Ive said before, but if DCL hadn’t have gotten injured this season we’d likely be upper mid table and still have a fatty pig as manager.

Not celebrating, its just making observations and saying what we see!

Wish we could have the old DCL back but I cant stand players not giving their full effort to the cause, especially at the moment when its needed the most.

If that is his full effort then he's a passenger and need to be rested/dropped.

Maybe he's giving his full effort but he's just not match fit?

It’s cos a lot of people went in hard at the beginning and now feel vindicated.

Ive said before, but if DCL hadn’t have gotten injured this season we’d likely be upper mid table and still have a fatty pig as manager.

Maybe. I'll criticise his recent performances but there are an awful lot that seem to revel whenever he plays bad or when he misses a chance.

You’ve just had a young lad come out and admit he’s struggling with form there and that he respects he can only win some of you back with the goals your uncontrolled thick entitlement demands. Rather than be as gracious as his message to you instead you just continue to be snide one eyed moaning bells convinced you know him better than himself. Let’s be honest you’re a scourge to Everton and I wouldn’t blame the players for getting away from you and your type. Meaning you’re part of the reason Everton are continually hideous. Shame on you.
Agreed. It’s a disgrace.

It was a nice comment from DCL but he and hopefully his agent realise that the fashion shoots are not going to be well received by fans during a period when his club look in danger of a potentially tragic relegation.

Good to see he’s highlighted effort as yesterday and the games before he didn’t seem as energetic as we’ve seen him before. If this is indeed attributable to his injury recovery then it may be a concern as he’s been back in the team for some time now and that energy and sharpness just don’t look there at all. Perhaps it’s time to sit a few games out so someone else can bring the goals needed from that position. The fans are giving everything at the moment and making a positive impact in the results, it’s up to him to respond to that on the field and answer any questions there. Which is reasonable for this level of professional footballer.

He seems an astute lad so I’m sure he knows that. Let’s see.

100%. He's a lot harder to mark out wide Richarlison as he takes up better positions but through the middle I think he's quite easy to nullify.
Even so, if we had two Richarlisons, I'd stick one of 'em in the middle instead of DCL. At the moment, I'd rather have Niasse, as at least he worked hard, was fairly quick, he'd close down the opposition, and by virtue of all that, would sometimes be around to toe poke the ball over the goal line.

When all is said and done, something is better than nothing, really.

Even so, if we had two Richarlisons, I'd stick one of 'em in the middle instead of DCL. At the moment, I'd rather have Niasse, as at least he worked hard, was fairly quick, he'd close down the opposition, and by virtue of all that, would sometimes be around to toe poke the ball over the goal line.

When all is said and done, something is better than nothing, really.
No just no.
Niasse was absolutely rubbish.
Please go back to bed

No just no.
Niasse was absolutely rubbish.
Please go back to bed

He was, but he had absolutely non existent service too and still managed to bundle some goals in off random parts of his body and made defenders panic and make errors just by running around. I don’t think it’s asking the earth for DCL to at least make opposition defenders’ lives uncomfortable during games.

Status
Not open for further replies.