Match Thread Everton v Man Utd - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Man Utd

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we clung on and won. I don’t care about the style of play though really, but I will say VAR and on field decisions were still poor for us, ref had a shocker, simple decisions like corners and goal kicks, can see it clear as day on TV, why are they not overturned? Off the ball Wan Bissaka on Mykolenko, nothing done and a few more as well.

For now though we are 4 points clear of the drop zone.

Hope Norwich beat Burnley tomorrow to keep that in tact

There are certain players who have stepped up to the plate - even in the games we have lost recently.

Iwobi for me has been incredible, his work rate lifts the whole team, just didn’t think he had it in him.

Richarlison another one , less of a surprise because we know he has one but a huge player for us.

Gordon, just adds that little bit of quality to his game when it matters. Could be huge next season for us.

Just makes losing to Burnley’s alehouse grocks seem worse. If we had held on to win there we would have been pretty much safe now.

Feel their pain.
Hard to believe how bad they’ve been. Fernandez is unrecognisable from last season.
My older brother is a Red Manc. When they were relegated in the early 70s, in fairness he went to nearly every home game in the Second Division travelling from Dublin. He was strip searched by the cops in Holyhead - the Northern troubles were at their height. He was a teenager.

He has had a lot more good times however than I. Love beating that crowd though.

Status
Not open for further replies.