Should Kenwright step down as chairman?

• yes

Votes: 734 90.0%
  • no

Votes: 82 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

With all due respect people care right now about the first few paragraphs as key statement from the business leader on a key day for its future survival.

You wouldn’t need to rely on the fans for performance/survival if the execs had done their role proficiently over the last few years.

I notice they haven't Tweeted that from the official account yet.

I wonder why.

No he found an investor, who put money in, just a shame it was dirty blood money and low lifes like Kia got involved, when Bill owner the club we were find, playing in Europe, its impossible to deny that. When Moshiri owned the club it died, you can worrship Moshiri all you like but he has killed the club Bill rescued

I don't like Moshiri, what the hell are you on about?

Bill, in his own words, was looking for investment 24/7, it's on him who he chose. The money was bad, the person with the money was bad, he chose poorly.

With all due respect people care right now about the first few paragraphs as key statement from the business leader on a key day for its future survival.

You wouldn’t need to rely on the fans for performance/survival if the execs had done their role proficiently over the last few years.
The board should be apologising, or better resigning, not issuing meaningless rallying cries.

I don't like Moshiri, what the hell are you on about?

Bill, in his own words, was looking for investment 24/7, it's on him who he chose. The money was bad, the person with the money was bad, he chose poorly.
So are you saying he did something wrong?
He didn't choose poorly, he choose someone who promised investment, which we got, he choose someone who promised a stadium, which we are getting, he didn't choose poorly.
How was Bill to.know Moshiri would stick his beak in on other matters?

Inappropriate Behaviour

‘Goodison soon won’t be able to pass safety tests’.

Said by Billy Liar 15 years ago. Yet after minimal improvements over that period it’s still going.

Lying toad.

‘Goodison soon won’t be able to pass safety tests’.

Said by Billy Liar 15 years ago. Yet after minimal improvements over that period it’s still going.

Lying toad.

Can’t stand hearing his voice
Thankfully I don’t think it will be for much longer

No, I'm very very clear on this. Kenwright was looking for investments "24/7" from his very mouth, and this was the best he could come up with. He has failed in his custodial role. Why is this concept so very hard for you to understand.

Attachments

• A155DEEC-46F4-4BDA-A118-02231521D8F1.jpeg
    A155DEEC-46F4-4BDA-A118-02231521D8F1.jpeg
    64.1 KB · Views: 58

No he found an investor, who put money in, just a shame it was dirty blood money and low lifes like Kia got involved, when Bill owner the club we were find, playing in Europe, its impossible to deny that. When Moshiri owned the club it died, you can worrship Moshiri all you like but he has killed the club Bill rescued
Rescued us from that trophy winning owner Peter Johnson. Bill must being dying inside, knowing a red was more successful than him.

So are you saying he did something wrong?
He didn't choose poorly, he choose someone who promised investment, which we got, he choose someone who promised a stadium, which we are getting, he didn't choose poorly.
How was Bill to.know Moshiri would stick his beak in on other matters?
THAT WAS HIS JOB.

Actually gonna leave this here because you're clearly mental. You'll claim you're a WUM but you've got nothing on davek, you're just unwell.

Everton Football Club, the grand and historic institution that was formed in 1878 died on the day that fans at Goodison happily clapped the man that had ruined the whole thing. Gone was the belief in our clubs motto. Gone was everything that the club had once stood for and in its place was Kenwright's toy train set. A toy train set that he was happy to sell to Moshiri providing that he still go to play with it. The club has been a walking corpse ever since that day and the mummified remains that have been walking around pretending to be Everton belong in the championship and league one because that's the level it operates at.

Status
Not open for further replies.