Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate stop being a bootlicker and get in the real world for once

Simple question - are Everton going into administration/liquidation if we go down?

If the answer is no then stop crying and acting like the world is falling apart just because we've experienced something most sides outside the top 6 have/will do.

Its crap but its one of those and we'll go again.

Only way we were going to score.

Richarlison and DCL can seriously GTF as well. Never seen less chemistry between 2 players.
Our whole attack have no chemistry, DCL ruins any flow, and Gray is running in straight likes like the T1000 in judgement day, not passing the ball

Please stop with the Ferguson shouts, we had one good game under him and people have dined out on it like he’s some saviour
Who called him a saviour. Me or you. You mentioned saviour. I didnt. I said it would be a slight chance he could keep us up if we went route one. Because we cannot play football.

Hang on. You enlighten me. I have given you my view ( right or wrong) on how we stay up. You must have a better call. What is it?

Might sound daft but we'll beat United Saturday, they're as soft mentally as us and disorganised. At home, crowd behind, no cryarsing and get an XI lined up who have the bottle for it and we can get 3 pts.
An xi with bottle??? We have cowards mate. Absolute bottlers. They had a soft win in their hands tonight and of course flipping blew it.

We need a miracle to survive this morass. That squad is rubbish.

Might sound daft but we'll beat United Saturday, they're as soft mentally as us and disorganised. At home, crowd behind, no cryarsing and get an XI lined up who have the bottle for it and we can get 3 pts.

If Burnley was must win then United is all or nothing.

They are still a level above us but I think we can get something out the game. Lose to them and Leicester and it’s 100% over for me though. We’ll be in the bottom 3 if we do and we don’t have it in us to come back out.

Kenwright, Moshiri, Walsh, Koeman, numerous managers, all to varying degrees part of the reason we’re in this mess. Factor in the most cowardly squad in the history of professional sport and it looks like we’re done for. The 27 campaign and our dirtball neighbours love using the 95 cup win to showcase how long we’ve been [Poor language removed] but i personally believe we started to drift around 89/90. The likes of Carter going all in to get the Prem up and running then cheering on the clubs that showed ambition with brand growth and stadium upgrades, all the while happy to just coast along enjoying lofty titles within our club. The teary eyed gushing praise people throw at the Moyes era just backs that up. Almost dancing in the streets celebrating mediocrity and hoof-ball. Tragic demise of a truly great institution with the greatest supporters on the planet. I’m heartbroken but not shocked

Simple question - are Everton going into administration/liquidation if we go down?

If the answer is no then stop crying and acting like the world is falling apart just because we've experienced something most sides outside the top 6 have/will do.

Yes, the EFL are far stricter than the PL on financial matters, hence why Bury and Macclesfield got thrown out and had to rebuild as non league clubs and why Derby got a 22 point deduction

Yes, the EFL are far stricter than the PL on financial matters, hence why Bury and Macclesfield got thrown out and had to rebuild as non league clubs and why Derby got a 22 point deduction

Incorrect.

And our situation is completely different to all 3 clubs you've mentioned.

I would be unsure of the real financial outcome of relegation. However the idea that we will come up next year or the year after would nowhere be near a guarantee. It is just as likely we could go into freefall and not see the premiership for a decade

Is it out of the realms of possibility

Who called him a saviour. Me or you. You mentioned saviour. I didnt. I said it would be a slight chance he could keep us up if we went route one. Because we cannot play football.

Hang on. You enlighten me. I have given you my view ( right or wrong) on how we stay up. You must have a better call. What is it?

To late to change managers now. Ferguson would be an absolute disaster.
We have no goal scorers. We have no proper defenders (apart from Mina) and we have no quality midfielders. We are going down.

We'll be graaaaand lads

Isn't that right?

Based on absolutely hot gas.

No facts.

Like so many on here, we all have either a long and chequered history, for me, my family have been involved for well over 100 years and I've instilled that loyalty in my kids.

Or we have been touched by Everton more recently, but none of us, no matter how long or short that history is, can be dismissed or treated differently because we are here for Everton but accepting that relegation is OK, is a huge NO!

Seeing the desolation and tears and anger on my lads face after tonight is desperate. Yes there are some severe tragedies happening outside of football and this has been the case for as long as man has walked the earth but it doesn't stop you feeling it any less.

My Dad did it for me and his Dad for him and I will do it for mine, pick up the pieces, put perspective on it but sometimes as a much older man now, I also need that arm around the shoulder as I'm sure do others?

It's not over but it's closer than before, even the Wimbledon, Coventry years felt different to now, there was fight, spirit and a will before. This team and overall this club is a pale shadow of the Everton we know and its heartbreaking to witness.

WE GO AGAIN, I fear this is a pivotal year in the history of the Greatest Club, In my humble opinion ?

Toffee Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.