Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes please, there is not a single player in our entire squad we should refuse to sell. Especially not these two. Both are a huge part of a team strugling to register a single shot on target during 90 minutes. Rashford can finish and also shoot from distance, a definate upgrade on what we have
He has had a serious back injury that has caused him to lose a yard of pace which was his main asset. However, this is the type of thing we don’t notice when recruiting

Saw some of the rumours yesterday and Joe Gomez is a no brainer to me. He’d be keen to come to a team hopefully pushing towards the Europa/Champions league spots next season. Only issue would be getting the RS to sell to us but Moshiri will just have to make them an offer they can’t refuse
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yes please, there is not a single player in our entire squad we should refuse to sell. Especially not these two. Both are a huge part of a team strugling to register a single shot on target during 90 minutes. Rashford can finish and also shoot from distance, a definate upgrade on what we have
You obviously haven’t watched him much then.

Richarlison and Rashford have similar goals per Game ratios in the nearly 4yrs Richarlison and
been at Everton. If you take out the pens, Richarlisons is better, while playing with worse players and in a worse team. Richarlisons is also better for his country.

Also Richarlisons goals are more evenly spread. IE he scores with both feet and
His head. Rashford scores most of his goals with his right foot.

Rashford having burst on the scene at 18 and playing for Man Utd and being English. Straight away turned him into a world class teenager. I seen people saying he
Was better than Mbappe at 19/20.

Richarlison still has a lot to improve on. But he’s more talented than Rashford imo. Rashford makes some
Terrible decisions at times and his passing, final ball is shocking.

Serious question, can we actually sign players in the summer? With the premier league financial restrictions, we have lost money 3 seasons in a row, don’t we have to make some sort of profit this summer?
I know we will be wiping about £25m off the wage budget with the players who’s contracts are expiring, but we are over budget by £105m this season, so do we need to sell £80m worth of players just to break even?!

Serious question, can we actually sign players in the summer? With the premier league financial restrictions, we have lost money 3 seasons in a row, don’t we have to make some sort of profit this summer?
I know we will be wiping about £25m off the wage budget with the players who’s contracts are expiring, but we are over budget by £105m this season, so do we need to sell £80m worth of players just to break even?!
I certainly don't think we will be making any 'big' signings as such. we do have a number of players OOC and there are a few who need to move on for the sake of their own careers, also I have no doubt one of DCL/Richy will go this summer. What I would say is that there are some decent free transfers going this summer around Europe that could help us out, the Chelsea situation is something we could utilise with a number of their promising youngsters OOC and unable to renew at the moment. Id like to think that Thelwell is already trying to put together some sort of plan.

We are utterly bummed IMO.

We have lost the USM money, we are losing our shirt sponsor and currently our stock is quite low.

We are gonna have to get quite creative.

Status
Not open for further replies.