Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
We would get £60 million alone selling DCL & mina then you have Richarlison, Pickford, Gray, Gordon etc. And the likes of James, Digne, Sigurdsson, Delph, Tosun, Kenny all off the books with likely a few cowards like Gomes and Iwobi.

We would romp back up in our 1st season - even kin Holgate looked like Maldini in the Championship for WBA.
ha ha ha ha WE WOULDNT

football abyss we would be

People keep saying we'll be OK and that there's three worse teams. We won't be OK and there aren't three worse teams.

Newcastle - 14 points in the past six games Brentford - 6 points in last two games
Burnley - 9 points since start of Feb
Leeds - 10 points since start of 2022
Norwich - 7 points since Jan 15th
Watford - 7 points in the past month
Everton - 9 points since SEPTEMBER

You're living in a dream world if you think that we'll be ok. It'll take a miracle that make 94 and 98 look laughable so save us from this.
Our only hope is a change of fortune, but today made that look less likely.

I’m at acceptance stage and to be honest not that arsed.

I’m so bored of the PL, what really is the point of being in it anyway?

We definitely have some winnable games. Just need to step up now. Has to start Thursday
We do I still think we are down tho if Mina gets back sharpish and can stay fit till the end of the season. I would have more hope and if Lampard stopped picking his pets Coleman and John joe Kenny. For me if all fit I think he should play this team till the end of the season.
Pickford
Patterson. Mina. Godfrey. Ukraine.

Allan
Doucs. Beek

Gordon. Richie. Gray

Looking at our remaining games compared to those around us in the table I can’t see any likely scenario that we go down. Nonetheless even if we do go down, I will still support my Everton loud and proud!
I still agree with this, but with each gutless surrender my resolve weakens.

We only need a few even close to par performances and we’ll stay up.

Status
Not open for further replies.