Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could not care less about Sunday.

1) what does it even fkin matter if we are going down?

2) we won't win anyway

I dont fear relegation like most on here - Leicester, Villa, West Ham, Wolves, Newcastle all clubs that have recently gone down and all are currently miles ahead of us with brighter futures.

If we go down, we rebuild and go again, NEA.

Weaker in terms of "name" i.e
no DCL/Richarlison however you could argue both deserve a kick up the anus and other players given a chance.

Thursday night is under the lights against the Saudi Murderer owned Geordies - its a game that will sort itself out imo.

Sunday is a massive game - win that and confidence is right up there could be whats needed to turn the season around.
I'm fuming right now, but right now I'd happily lose 10 nil on Sunday if we could nick a 1 nil on Thursday

We are down. I've remained positive that we will turn a corner, but we're down and I think we will actually finish bottom.

Just hope we don't end up in a state of administration
Unfortunately if we go down administration or certainly a points deduction will be virtually nailed on with the state of our finances, it may get to the point where we have to sell the top earners Richarlison, DCL, Allan, Pickford and anyone else with any value like Gray and Godfrey and then just go with what is left. Dont forget we have a few players out of contract.

Im pretty sure if we went down the club would go in to financial meltdown and we`d be another Leeds, Sunderland or Sheffield Wednesday. It would takes years to come back and almost scupper the new stadium with the lack of TV revenue, how could we afford to pay for it. It would need to be shelved till we got back, that could be decades.....

Even if we did get back we wouldnt have a Premier League team and would be fighting relegation for the 1st few years or yo yoing between divisions....

don’t agree. I think we‘ve only a one in three chance of it. 538 says 38% chance ….
People are much too negative.
Positivity is so important, I know the club has got a poor manager, but the crowd can bring that.
marginal gains and all that.
as I say though, two wins changes everything
I just don't see where those 2 wins are coming from mate. I know it's football and anything can happen but this team is completely rock bottom

Yeah it's definitely up there.

It's so blatantly obvious Gordon is limited by his surroundings

If he had a competent right back supporting him overlapping or midfielders arriving into the box to pick out we might actually see something happen

He had Richarlison v 3 CBs to cross to because the team does not know how to transition, the players are amongst the worst I've seen in my life time

How many times did Pickford have to tell them to get up the field from when taking a goal kick? Fkin embarrassing

If we go down, Gordon will stay.

That says a lot.

I dont fear relegation like most on here - Leicester, Villa, West Ham, Wolves, Newcastle all clubs that have recently gone down and all are currently miles ahead of us with brighter futures.

If we go down, we rebuild and go again, NEA.
How can you not fear it with the possible financial issues it would bring? Its got the potential to be catastrophic

Status
Not open for further replies.