Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
There lies a major cause of the problem. Since our success in the mid 80s we been devoid of any clear direction from the Board to develop the club.
Kenwright gor lucky with David Moyes but in the period from 2004 until 2016. We lived from hand to mouth whilst our rivals all moved ahead of us.
Moshiri has failed to insist that there is an effective Board in place to protect his investment. He has interfered in major decisions and allowed a fortune to be paid for inadequate players. We have no evidence he has learnt any lessons.

ll in all, what is happening now is the result of about 37 years of poor leadership and unfortunately the current incumbents give us no hopoe they know how to put things right.
Very well put.

So you are replacing our whole midfield and attack with most of our U23 team and leave our crap defense at the club. Get real !!!
If we get down we need to keep the Godfreys Doucoure and Gray's and blood Patterson Brantwaite and buy leaders/fighters
I left in the one's we wouldn't be able to flog. Never said it's what I wanted, but very few of our 'superstars' will be around once we get relegated.

Frank doesn't seem keen on Branthwaite and Patterson. And captain Coleman will desperately try in vain to make things right.

Didnt watch today but that tesult has made me loose everything this team has not got enough we are praying for other results

One of the worst posts I've ever seen
Yeah it's definitely up there.

It's so blatantly obvious Gordon is limited by his surroundings

If he had a competent right back supporting him overlapping or midfielders arriving into the box to pick out we might actually see something happen

He had Richarlison v 3 CBs to cross to because the team does not know how to transition, the players are amongst the worst I've seen in my life time

How many times did Pickford have to tell them to get up the field from when taking a goal kick? Fkin embarrassing

Reactions: Ivo

Status
Not open for further replies.