2021/22 Dele Alli

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a massive red flag that Spurs were willing to let him go for £0. Why do we keep acting like the stupidest club when it comes to transfers in world football?
It's not like this was not well documented either. There is quite literally footage of Mourinho questioning on his desire.

Someone will take a punt like we did. We don't pay anything until he plays 20 games or so, and he won't do when we're relegated. We'll have to get his wages off the books too.

He'll be gone imo
We owe him in the region of £14m assuming he’s on £120k (x 121 weeks left on his contract)
He going nowhere unless some schmuck pony’s up.
No doubt at all the majority of that will be paid by EFC wherever he’s playing

We owe him in the region of £14m assuming he’s on £120k (x 121 weeks left on his contract)
I mean at the moment and depending on where we are at come the end of the season. Buying his contract up outright might be a better option than giving it to spurs

It's what I was alluding to. He'll be on loan for the rest of his contract where we'll foot a chunk of his wages to minimize cost

Wow that’s not going to look good on our accounts when we’re in the Championship.

Once again BLUE BILL was all over this signing!!!! Just the same as with Delph. He thinks he plays a blinder, then when it hits the fan, his excuse club say he has no input???

I had high hopes when we announced his signing, but what has happened to this lad?

He used to be one of the best players in the league??

He’s absolutely not arsed is he, if mourinho and conte couldn’t get the best out of him, they know his head is gone. He’s lost the love of football. It’s clear as day. He doesn’t give a toss.

In a pretty short space of time, this lad has earnt millions. given everything and has a dream life. I think Football gets in the way of it.
He has it all apart from an interest in football

Too much, too soon

Status
Not open for further replies.