2021/22 Dele Alli

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's an unofficial loan. He won't be here next season when we're in the championship
The club are liable for at least his wages until June 2024, assuming he doesn’t make 20 appearances and trigger the first £10m fee.
If he’s not here next season someone needs to pick those wages up at least, given the competition we had for his signature I don’t think there will be many takers.
If he goes we will end up paying off his contract.
If there’s a fee involved in him going elsewhere I’d be amazed if Levy didn’t have a clause to get his share.
Terrible transfer, busted flush of a player.

Why where’s he going to go? Who’s going to sign him? It’s not a loan at all, he’s contracted to us and he’ll still be here next season disappearing on golfing trips when we’re on the bus down to Swansea.

Someone will take a punt like we did. We don't pay anything until he plays 20 games or so, and he won't do when we're relegated. We'll have to get his wages off the books too.

He'll be gone imo

The club are liable for at least his wages until June 2024, assuming he doesn’t make 20 appearances and trigger the first £10m fee.
If he’s not here next season someone needs to pick those wages up at least, given the competition we had for his signature I don’t think there will be many takers.
If he goes we will end up paying off his contract.
If there’s a fee involved in him going elsewhere I’d be amazed if Levy didn’t have a clause to get his share.
Terrible transfer, busted flush of a player.

Like 90% of the squad, we'll get rid of him cos we can't operate as a club in the championship with those wages

Status
Not open for further replies.