2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.

4 goals.
3 assists.

From a player who promised to repay us for letting him play 6000 International games and tournaments in the summer.

Not good enough by a long LONG long LONG stretch.

Awful again tonight.
We have a league 1 central midfield though...

I think we've now only got Dom left on my "would be annoyed if they were sold list"

And another effort like tonight and hes off the list too lol
On what universe would Dom not be on the for sale list? He’s been utter utter pants. First fine for me because of the revenue he’s source.

But it's hard to do anything as a forward when your midfield is non-existent.

Of course mate, agree to an extent but then as a front man you have to be demanding, start making runs or offering yourself deep to bring others in, or wide man dragging others with you.

He's offering nothing and his ball retention is absolutely quire embarrassing sometimes. He's a very limited footballer when its not going his way

On what universe would Dom not be on the for sale list? He’s been utter utter pants. First fine for me because of the revenue he’s source.
Because I like the lad a lot and saw him improve every year. This year has been a real disappointment with injuries, but there is still no excuse for an abject, lethargic performance like that. I think his attitude was poor tonight and I dont expect that from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.