2021/22 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is bullied rather than being the bully. Centre halves are hard, he’s not, whether you like it or not VVD doesn’t get bullied in games and that’s why they are we’re they are and we have him

IMG-20220307-WA0004.jpg

Rest of the season? I hope we never have to look at him in an Everton kit ever again.
We aren’t paying him off 2 years though, bin him now for the remainder then sell in summer even if it’s for an extremely low fee

Unfortunately he’ll end up back in once Yerry is back and his legs snap again

Blows my mind that we have just 2 injuries and our back 4 is Kenny, Coleman, Holgate and Keane.

Four players that we all knew in the summer needed punting.

Blows my mind even more that we wasted a loan spot on El fecking Ghazi.

A lot of decisions made blow my mind. Benitez, Rondon, sacking James and Digne, buying two full backs we don’t want, bringing in El Ghazi and Ali, not bringing in a centre back……

His mentality spreads like a poison through the squad.

You cannot have someone so passive and timid as the leader of your defence.

Regardless of his talent, he is the epicentre of why this team is so poor when they're up against.

He has to be dropped.

Branthwaite and Godfrey are the pair moving forward until Mina comes back for his obligatory game and a half.

Making errors leading to goals in every single game. I’ve never seen a centre half bullied by every player he comes up against- I think it was their third goal (so many I can’t remember) where he’s rag dolled by Kane, complains to the ref whilst Kane has spun behind him and the rest is history.

£30m he cost with one year left on his contract at Burnley- 2017 prices as well. And to compound the error we actually extended his contract. I wonder if that first splurge by moshiri will go down as the worst in recent premier league history

Status
Not open for further replies.