2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ignoring the mental Shane Long comparison I just don’t think you’re right on your last point.

If we are one of the worst teams in the league then Benitez wasn’t doing a bad job as we were above the relegation zone but he was mate, he was absolutely awful for almost half a season.

Lampard had us compete with City last time out who imo are the best team in the world, the worst teams in the league don’t do that unless they sit back all game and get lucky.

If you think we’re one of the worst teams your effectively saying Benitez didn’t deserve to be sacked.
Still think we are not one of the worst teams in the league ?

Worst away record in the division , cannot create or score , can’t defend , no depth and zero pace …

Like him but something doesn't fit clearly.

He is overrated, and if he was genuine class he wouldn't have stayed longer then two years max. Not only that he would have been straining at the leash to get out.

Doesn't seem half hungry enough to me, sadly.

Still think we are not one of the worst teams in the league ?

Worst away record in the division , cannot create or score , can’t defend , no depth and zero pace …
Even during this humiliating display I still think we are a better team than Norwich, Watford, Burnley, Brentford and Leeds yes.

I also still think we’ll finish above all five. Come back to me after the next three games if we’re still in this position if you want to be one of those weirdos who chooses to gloat when we’re in trouble.

We need to drop DCL this weekend and play Gray, Dele or VDB & Gordon behind Richarlison.

Richarlison just isn’t good enough as a winger. Play him through the middle.

What happened to the lad that scored 2 v Wolves on his debut?

Runs into trouble and falls over. Every single time.

He has to play number 9 - yes he has major flaws to his game but at least he is physical and runs around.

He’s know where near as good as people like to make out. What does he actually do?. He barely sets goals up, he barely scores goals?. Players who play in positions like him who have class do both of those things.

Status
Not open for further replies.