Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
We keep losing. Burnley are down our throats because they don't lose games. They don't win but are hard to beat.

We're all over the place.

I agree Burnley have the “know-how” to climb the table a place or two, but we have games in hand on Leeds (yes I know, you actually need to win those games) and I think they’ve totally botched their managerial appointment.

Bottom three will be Norwich, Watford and Leeds IMO. Not saying we’re going to go on a comfortable winning run, I just think we’ll scrape out of it due to Goodison.

These players too used to losing now. We’ve only beaten Leeds and Brentford this year. Both of which were in free fall at the time. This loser mentality will be no good for us in the big games to come. We are screwed. Can only hope Leeds ( as I see Burnley and Brentford escaping) are in a worse free fall mode than us.

Whats with all the hysterics ? Surely everyone knew there was a very high percentage we lose this game ? Its the home games following this that matter, every away game should just be considered a right off.

Whats with all the hysterics ? Surely everyone knew there was a very high percentage we lose this game ? Its the home games following this that matter, every away game should just be considered a right off.

People can’t help themselves, it’s like they’re desperate to wallow in misery. Very very strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.