Chris Kavanagh

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did my [Poor language removed] self.
I support all of our managers.

Try it.
I did my [Poor language removed] self, I didn’t like Benitez but I wanted him to succeed for us. He had some bad luck with injuries but he was like bull in a china shop with his physio, scouting and Non football decisions, and in terms of playing Rondon, Delph when they clearly Weren’t ready opitomised him. Hes a grown man, he has a bust up with a senior player and rather than settling their differences he freezes him out of the team. The only reason Gordon got games is because he had no other options. Rhe young players pulled him out the [Poor language removed] at Chelsea and he didn’t give them another chance. He was the archetect of his own downfall but you backed because of your own ego and the fact you have never been wrong in your life. At least some of us on this forum have the humility to accept when we get thing wrong or are opinion is flawed or we make a mistake. Long live GOT.

Standards of officials in this county is ridiculous. You watch Spanish, German, Italian match officials, they are so much better in decision making and understanding of the game. Would never happen, but would be so good for the league if we could get some overseas refs in.

I bet there are fans of clubs in those respective leagues mate who will feel hard done by, agree on overseas refs though, English refs reffing in Spain, Spanish refs reffing here etc, there would be no bias, unless it was an Italian Juventus supporting ref reffing a RS game like...lol

Standards of officials in this county is ridiculous. You watch Spanish, German, Italian match officials, they are so much better in decision making and understanding of the game. Would never happen, but would be so good for the league if we could get some overseas refs in.
The EFL have already. I know there's an Aussie referee in England currently - Jarred Gillett.

The whole football world saw that last night.

If Kavanagh isn’t suspended & a thorough investigation launched, it will look very bad on the EPL.

Absolutely no question of match fixing. Why didn’t he allow the ref a look? Totally blatant.

The whole football world saw that last night.

If Kavanagh isn’t suspended & a thorough investigation launched, it will look very bad on the EPL.

Absolutely no question of match fixing. Why didn’t he allow the ref a look? Totally blatant.
They already had the convenient offside, to fall back on. Feel really sorry for the players, to concentrate for so long and be unfortunate in two isolated incidents is tough.

Is anyone surprised? The league resisted VAR until they realised it could be yet another tool to manufacture results for sky's scripts. And this is exactly how its been used, time after time, to keep the sky brands near the top for Europe or create excitement in a title race that sells.

Status
Not open for further replies.