2021/22 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m obviously seeing it totally different to most people here.

Watched it over again and he’s flat footed and doesn’t react at all well…yes the ball takes a deflection but all the pace is taken off it if anything by holgate - he’s a premier league centre back and he needs to be dealing with that situation for me.

I’m obviously seeing it totally different to most people here.

Watched it over again and he’s flat footed and doesn’t react at all well…yes the ball takes a deflection but all the pace is taken off it if anything by holgate - he’s a premier league centre back and he needs to be dealing with that situation for me.
Get this usless crap slug out of our team, he's always doing this kind of 'wrong footed' slow motion mistake. He is not good enough and causes nothing but stress for supporters. I can't support him any more, he is just bad!

His actual positioning for the initial cross was spot on and when the cross was first made he moved the weight of his body to the left foot which was the natural movement to enable him to cut out the cross… unfortunately a slight deflection moved the ball and there was no way he could reposition his weight that quickly … i personally am not placing any blame on him for that goal .. was just pure bad luck
I thought Keane had been immense until that point, the number of headers he made out of defence!! I thought from first view he had his balance wrong and that is what the tv confirmed, just bad luck, like us having a shagite ref on the pitch and a coward ref at Stockley park. Far more positives than negatives from yesterdays game. We were up for it against Man City FGS! How many goals would we have shipped under the sweaty blimp? It doesn't bear thinking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.