Chris Kavanagh

Status
Not open for further replies.

john jako

CHIEF SCOUT EVERTON FC LTD
What’s our thoughts on this official?

Seems abit strange that he’s given tonight’s game when he’s form Manchester?

Was also the referee when sending off carlo and the Manchester United Gylfi debacle.

Is he corrupt?

Move to world football if needed but I think this gentleman needs to be discussed as his current performances seem well below par.

Was also the referee when sending off carlo and the Manchester United Gylfi debacle.

Is he corrupt?

Move to world football if needed but I think this gentleman needs to be discussed as his current performances seem well below par.
I have no idea if he is corrupt but the refusal of a clear penalty defies logic. Dreadful.

2A015C82-A2FA-4329-A794-F1CE5C5CAC56.jpeg

9A71CEC3-7E42-47F2-BFDC-2FC8FE9D8157.jpeg

4C929237-AB96-404A-8A4C-7A318CBD8E3F.jpeg

Is he corrupt?

Should have been nowhere near this match if he's from Manchester. I give up with this league, these refs, and some of our cr@p players, who actually didn't deserve this defeat for once.

Is he corrupt?

Could he be related to Eddie Kavanagh?

Status
Not open for further replies.