Match Thread Southampton v Everton Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I think Gomes is just an easy target. He was no worse than anyone else.
I'd love to believe that but he's an utter liability in games we don't absolutely control. He used to be much better at shielding the ball but today he made a ton of rash (wrong) passes, lost the ball leading to a goal for them and didn't do pretty much anything right it seems.

Yeah, the team were also crap, but he was brought in probably as the option to make the midfielder safer and more technical, but lead to the opposite.

We're in danger of going down for the first time since the 1950s and you're more concerned with The Redshite closing the gap on City...even though it's only February.... don't worry you can hope we get all 3 points if you want, the title will still be in City's hands.
Not at all! It's just add more misery to what is already a shittyfied day.

We're in danger of going down for the first time since the 1950s and you're more concerned with The Redshite closing the gap on City...even though it's only February.... don't worry you can hope we get all 3 points if you want, the title will still be in City's hands.
Why the f@ck would I want that? Proper weird approach to my post.

We're on the verge of relegation and you have the RS on your mind?! If staying up means that they win the quadruple then so be it. It's amazing to me how some of our fans prioritise their results over ours. Maybe you and @davek can get together next weekend to support City.
Check my previous posts mate, I'm a very positive fan and it's quite disappointing that the one time I'm slagging the team off I get plebs like you thinking you can have a go!

He was utter gash mate.

Lampard now knows this looking at his reaction to one foul in particular.

Lampard and Cole now know what the score is.
I trust them 100% to get rid of all our bluffers.
The unnecessary high knee for no reason in the middle of the pitch, right?

Scary thing is its not a shock result. We'd have been happy nicking a draw but just southampton cruising 2 nil against us them not getting out of second gear is just normalcy. Southampton.

Half a billion later.
It’s not that scary though is it? They are in decent form, at home etc. Issue I have is the manner of the defeat. It was a pitiful performance all round

Status
Not open for further replies.