Whats yer stance on the new boss?

Up for it or nah or meh or gth out my club?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not overly impressed just feels a slimy Duno why.. I’ll give him a chance, improved the squad and a front 4 of DCL, Richy, Alli and Gray is one scary front 4 with Gordon and Townsend as back up

Benitez had my full support when he arrived, so I have no problem giving the same to Frank Lampard. I will look at his progress etc. this time next year (if he's still here) and see how I feel about the guy then. The same goes for Dele Alli too.

What concerns me is the difference in performance between the Lampard and Tuchel versions of Chelsea.

Not his fault but we have such a ragtag bunch of footballers in the squad - the result of six managers

E7VAG8KWYAUcADI.jpg

What concerns me is the difference in performance between the Lampard and Tuchel versions of Chelsea.

Not his fault but we have such a ragtag bunch of footballers in the squad - the result of six managers
Lampard is not Tuchel. If you think he's getting the best out of a full squad of actual footballers, think again.

That said, he is probably more what we need when the squad is thin and Europe is full of young footballers that want to learn from him.

But Tuchel was only one point better off then Frank when he was sacked.
Tuchel goethe buisness end of the season, so took all the credit.
This is a great appointment from Bill

thank god the Belgian FA stopped him making a really daft one!
True that but think that was always a none starter, however I didnt think we could get Lampard so right now things are positive, along with the squad additions Bill has made he has done us proud this last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.