FA Cup 4th round draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
…despite what @4737carlin & @ForeverBlue92 say about our fanbase, their loyalty to this club never fails to amaze me. They deserve better than what’s been served up.

Weird how you try deny our fanbase has an unruly element.

You can have both an amazing loyal fanbase whilst also a section of morons within it.

See most Eastern European clubs and their "ultra" contingent.

Weird how you try deny our fanbase has an unruly element.

You can have both an amazing loyal fanbase whilst also a section of absolute scum within it.

See most Eastern European clubs and their "ultra" contingent.

….I stand by my comment that we have an amazing fanbase. I have no doubt there are idiots, we saw them at the Villa game but that is sadly symptomatic of people these days. The multitude of Evertonians I know are entirely decent, indeed I don’t know any idiots.

You should never taint the great majority of thoroughly decent Evertonians just because it fits with your Benitez agenda.

….I stand by my comment that we have an amazing fanbase. I have no doubt there are idiots, we saw them at the Villa game but that is sadly symptomatic of people these days. The multitude of Evertonians I know are entirely decent, indeed I don’t know any idiots.

You should never taint the great majority of thoroughly decent Evertonians just because it fits with your Benitez agenda.

I agree every club has idiots but we have more than our fair share.

Singing about Ancelotti dying
Throwing bottles at players
Taking a swing at an opposition player
Abusive banners aimed at Benitez
Spray painting our own ground

You can call out our fans whilst also acknowledging our support is up there with the best particularly our away following.

Am in the lower gwladys with me little brother and me nephew. It’s his first game so wasn’t sure to go in the gwladys because he’s only 5 but he loves everything loud. so he will love it hopefully.
Hope the little fella has a great time! My first match was 60 years ago v Kings Lynn in the FA Cup, I was just a few years older - we won 4-0. Absolutely loved it even if it was foggy & we played in a change kit for some reason. I was in the boys pen fearing for my life (no, I don't remember Bill being in there), set me off on all the fun & games of being a Blue (good & bad). 16 months later I was in Gwladys Street (Ground) when we beat Fulham to win the 1st Division. Unlikely it may be, but let's hope for it to be repeated for your bro.

If we win the cup this season Rafael deserves some credit since he got us through the first round and no doubt two of his excellent signings will play a roll.

…the way Benitez had us playing we’d have ended up playing in the First Round.

We didn’t join it until the Third where we only got through after extra time against lower league opposition. Let’s not forget he also got us knocked out of the other cup by QPR.

Last edited:
I agree every club has idiots but we have more than our fair share.

Singing about Ancelotti dying
Throwing bottles at players
Taking a swing at an opposition player
Abusive banners aimed at Benitez
Spray painting our own ground

You can call out our fans whilst also acknowledging our support is up there with the best particularly our away following.
Not quite kopite behaviour yet, maybe we can up our game and start attacking away coaches

I'm all too aware of the desire to view the past through rose tinted spectacles but to imply that an unruly minority among football fans is "symptomatic of people these days" is absolutely staggering.

…the way Benitez had us playing we’d have ended up playing in the First Round, but we didn’t join it until the Third where we only got through after extra time against lower league opposition. Let’s not forget he also got us knocked out of the other cup by QPR.
The one against QPR really annoyed me at the time and I said so.
From here on in, once we move up afew league places a good cup run could save the season.

Hope the little fella has a great time! My first match was 60 years ago v Kings Lynn in the FA Cup, I was just a few years older - we won 4-0. Absolutely loved it even if it was foggy & we played in a change kit for some reason. I was in the boys pen fearing for my life (no, I don't remember Bill being in there), set me off on all the fun & games of being a Blue (good & bad). 16 months later I was in Gwladys Street (Ground) when we beat Fulham to win the 1st Division. Unlikely it may be, but let's hope for it to be repeated for your bro.
Thanks mate just hope we score a few goals and get the win to go with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.