FA Cup 4th round draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
The live games have been confirmed, two on BBC and four on itv. No surprise we are not on, RS v Cardiff is on Sunday 12pm and bizarrely Bournemouth v Boreham wood at 6pm, possibly the worst game of the draw.
Oh, I don't know. These kinds of ties are what's made the FA Cup so appealing, historically.

True, but we never used to sellout the early rounds especially when we are struggling. 1997/98 we had only 20k against Newcastle in the 3rd round because we were as bad as this season
going back 25 years to pick a low turn out? Fans have been staved for live games some cannot afford membership, these are cheap tickets and as above we still have a good fan base.

Hope we play our strongest team for this, while a cup run can often be a distraction, I think it's just what we need right now. The whole club needs a lift.
I hope that the last day of the transfer window allows us to bring in a few reinforcements so that we don’t have to play our strongest team. Presently our strongest team isn’t very strong.
But enough of the negativity, we have a new young manager and we are at the start of a new era in the club, onwards and upwards. NSNO.

Status
Not open for further replies.