Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ForeverBlue92 doesn’t want him, so in view of that it’s a YES from me.

…..wow, a definite plus from me if @ForeverBlue92 doesn’t want him. A staunch Rafatonian who wanted Dyche or Mourinho, it’s understandable he‘d quite like it if we are relegated.

Saying that, he’s a Toffee and we have to accept that in a massive fan base we can’t all agree.

Poor goal to concede that.

One of the players I always knew would score against us. Him and drogba. If he can get some good young players to follow him then he could well be the man for us. Only time will answer that. Think dunc has been treated unfairly, he should have got more than one game but with the break a full time appointment is required. He’s got a huge vote here now so let’s get it done and players in, tick tock

That would probably require about 10 wins from our remaining 18 games. Can't see any manager coming in and getting close to 1.7ppg. I'll be happy if we hit 1.2ppg average and stay up
We are currently 7 points off 10th! I’m being very optimistic I know but it’s possible

Why don’t you like Frank, please tell everyone ?

Is it because his missus hasn’t got those big plastic boobies like Katie Price ?

Dont mind him as a person tbh just dont rate him as some top manager based on the clamour over him.

I'll certainly give him a chance though thats what EFC supporters are meant to do...

One of the players I always knew would score against us. Him and drogba. If he can get some good young players to follow him then he could well be the man for us. Only time will answer that. Think dunc has been treated unfairly, he should have got more than one game but with the break a full time appointment is required. He’s got a huge vote here now so let’s get it done and players in, tick tock
Look, im not anti-Duncan, I think him being around the club is a positive, despite what im about to type next.

Yes I know, hes not the manager, but hes been here for a number of years now, he trains the players daily, if he had "magic" to weave, he would have already.

Status
Not open for further replies.