Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lamps has traits you want. He should be eager to prove himself after what happened at Chelsea. But if you were to ask me what style of football we'd play under him, I couldn't tell you. How much of his positives were down to the emerging talents of Mount & co? This will certainly be an acid test for his managerial abilities.

While you're at it, might aswell change the site name to Grand Orwellian Team.

I'll Orwellian you in a minute lad.

I mean, erm. [Insert Frank Lampard comment here]

Moshiri might not be able to choose between the two stellar candidates, and could instead opt for a joint Lampard-Pereira management dream team. Mr. M has already demonstrated he's not averse to kopite influences.

Thank you for reasoned debate on a relevant subject profiling Everton’s potential new manager.

Shutting down relevant debate potentially damaging to your cause is very Tory my friend. Let us not honour Boris Johnson on this very fine Everton and fine art website.

If you want to discuss politics do it in the alehouse. Lets leave it at that. Okay.

Probably take him before Pereira, but when Lampard got the sack at Chelsea, and Chelsea looked pretty average then Tuchel got that squad winning the CL. That worries me

Status
Not open for further replies.