Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No we can make two PL loans, but have one remaining. I think one from the list above will happen but with what we have we should also be looking at one from the continent, either Ramsey or whoever else we can get.
I thought it was only two loans per window and one of those could be a PL loan, for a total of 4 loan players and 2 from the PL?

The rules are bizarre, so it is more than likely that I have got them wrong!

Might as well get Wilshire on a free transfer and pair him up with Ramsay in midfield. If we get get Walcott back we can have an all ex-Arsenal midfield including Iwobi too.

"21 goals in 33 matches in all competitions across the 2020–21 season, Calvert-Lewin was awarded Everton's Player of the Year award at their end of season awards evening"

How quickly we forget eh ?

We won't be getting another striker like that any time soon if we sell him.
No mate he’s crap because he’s been injured and hasn’t immediately started scoring whilst playing in an awful unorganised rabble of a team

We need players who can get us points. At this stage I’d take anyone who might do that for us . So Ali and lingard fit the bill in my opinion . I’d take them both as they would strengthen our squad. Won’t be happening anyway so only ‘pie in the sky’ ?
If either Alli or Lingard were good enough to secure points for a team with no functional midfield, they'd be starting for their current teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.