Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would expect news by tomorrow, even by Everton's standards it can't go on like this.

After yesterday's shenanigans, if Lampard has moved into pole position, I don't expect he will want to wait around much longer.
If that male sex worker in management a wet minute-hasn't done anything is putting time pressure n Everton FC he can lick me ring piece free of charge.

Amazing how the Kopite Media like King, Kenwright, Joyce, Bobble et al are essentially pushing fans against Moshiri and claiming Kenwright isnt a problem.

They know full well what they are doing - trying to get the fans to hound out the bloke delivering a stadium they absolutely do not want us to have and someone commited to spending money on players.

"Get Kenwright back at the helm, he loves the club and Goodison is sound honestly nSnO"

Sadly some will fall for it.

They sat there for 15 years barely saying a peep against Kenwright as we had transfer windows were we sold our best players and brought in Stracq and Drenthe on loan, huge periods without a permanent first team transfer, numerous phantom stadium moves.

They’re all over Moshiri though. Not one of those journalists have Everton’s best interests close to them, it’s amazing anyone listens to them. Paid kopite propaganda mouthpieces.

I wouldn't be surprised if we had no new manager before the deadline and no new players come in.
Neither would i be mate, it's the Everton way. My gut tells me they will appoint Lampard before the weekend though but that might just be more wishful thinking than anything else.

Amazing how the Kopite Media like King, Kenwright, Joyce, Bobble et al are essentially pushing fans against Moshiri and claiming Kenwright isnt a problem.

They know full well what they are doing - trying to get the fans to hound out the bloke delivering a stadium they absolutely do not want us to have and someone commited to spending money on players.

"Get Kenwright back at the helm, he loves the club and Goodison is sound honestly nSnO"

Sadly some will fall for it.

You do know that people can think that Moshiri and Kenwright are both doing a poor job? It's not one or other.

And ultimately as owner of the club, Moshiri is currently responsible for the overall direction of the club. And things are looking chaotic to the outside observer at the minute. He needs to get a grip of the situation very soon because it is shambolic. If Moshiri is not happy with the performance of other employees or board members at the club, then it is his remit to replace them with others.

Before Benitez was appointed the club wouldn't have thought about approaching a low-experience Lampard to lead us into the Champions League.

Now that he's available and essentially the cheapest option, they've allowed Pereira to hang himself out to dry so that Lampard looks a more and more attractive proposition by the hour.

By tomorrow, our fans will be frothing at the mouths, thinking that Lampard is the second coming of Howard Kendall.

For all the furore at the moment, it looks like there is some kind of idea around footballing identity.

That will get laughed at I know. But all three of the most likely candidates have a style of play in common. They all play a high press possession based game.

Pereira, Martinez, and Lampard all share a playing style in common. Young athletic full-backs in Mykolenko and Patterson really suit that style as well.

I think Moshiri is the issue. Not in that he doesn't back things with cash, but that he doesn't allow football people to make those decisions ? of the time.

The board wanted Martinez or Potter in the summer, they got nixed by Moshiri on Usmanovs request to hire a busted flush, who through sheer lack of football knowledge, they equated to being one of the greatest coaches alive.

Marcel Brands had his nose pushed out and here we are. If Mourinho got sacked tomorrow, you can bet your arse they'd throw a lump of cash at him thinking he'd take Everton to a treble in two years when he's actually far more likely to be sacked within 12 months and leave us in a similar position.

The protests should have a clearer message. No to Joorabchian, yes to allowing due process for the board to hire a dof and head coach to set the tone for how Everton will play football for years to come.

If their main choice is between Graham Potter and Martinez but they aren't available in the immediate term, Pereira makes some sense. He's willing to fulfill an interim role and plays with an identity that the board would like to implement.

Watford goes into day 3 of their renaissance, working towards a fight against relegation. Meanwhile, Moshiri & pals are still dangling their gonads in front of a cheese fondue orgy, contemplating whether to hire Pereira for Tuchel style play with 2nd league players, or the Lamps option having him implement one system with no plan B against the likes of Klopp, Rangnick, Conte and said Tuchel.

We are so screwed its not even funny.

They sat there for 15 years barely saying a peep against Kenwright as we had transfer windows were we sold our best players and brought in Stracq and Drenthe on loan, huge periods without a permanent first team transfer, numerous phantom stadium moves.

They’re all over Moshiri though. Not one of those journalists have Everton’s best interests close to them, it’s amazing anyone listens to them. Paid kopite propaganda mouthpieces.

The media hacks know we're a volatile and confused fanbase at the moment so its easy to manipulate the masses by throwing a bone.

Hopefully the majority see sense and continue to hound Kenwright/the board who have overseen two decades of mediocrity and failure.

So in this poll Kovac has over 30% of the votes. Has he even been considered for an interview?

We probably asked him if he was interested, and he ran a mile away like any other decent self respecting manager would from a club that has fired five managers in five years, has a crazy owner, and fans graffiti the stadium on the back of a rumoured new manager joining.

Status
Not open for further replies.