Should Kenwright step down as chairman?

• yes

Votes: 734 90.0%
  • no

Votes: 82 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That "you've had good times" comment had the foul stench of a mediocre loser mentality dripped all over it.

Smug grin about supporters legitimately frustrated and concerned about the current situation and lack of silverware over 27 years, the longest in the club's history.

A billionaire owner for six years and only complete regression. This deluded moron needs the boot.

It was the person I was replying to originally. I'm glad we agree!

The bigger clubs expect to be challenging or thereabouts most seasons.

We've been top 5 only once or twice in the past 25+ years, and were comfortably beaten in our only final appearance in that time.

As a club that until only a few years ago had won more league titles than City, Spurs and Chelsea combined, I would've thought our expectations should at least be approaching theirs.

I'm not sure our problems are necessarily the fan's excessive expectations or the club's resigned acceptance of mediocrity.

This feller has to be shown the door.

Hopefully if he's crossed swords with Moshiri over this managerial appointment the silver lining is that he's punted - as he should have been 6 years ago.

There should be no place at Everton for that catastrophe.
It seems though Dave that BK is arguing against Pereira and in favour of Lampard, Rooney or even Martinez who in my opinion are better options than Pereira.

Devil's advocate time here. Might Kenwright be the moderating voice that gets us the less bad managerial appointment? You could argue Moshiri's judgement is less than sure footed.
That thesis was plausible right up until his alternative managerial option was...Roberto Martinez.

I mean, if you were going to blow Mad Mosh's chosen one out of the water, would Bobby Brown Shoes be your trump card?

Devil's advocate time here. Might Kenwright be the moderating voice that gets us the less bad managerial appointment? You could argue Moshiri's judgement is less than sure footed.
The blind leading the blind there... Brands was probably the voice of reason in the club and he got the boot for it. Worst thing about that was Benitez was able to hide behind the sack the board protest during the derby and the wrong one got the boot. Kenright has convinced Moshiri he's Mr. Everton and indispensible

Status
Not open for further replies.