Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Incredible really
Everyone hates to see it, but the only way to get Moshiri to act is by spraypainting it on a wall
Wish I would have found that out a few years ago woulda been rar down there...
Chang.jpg

We absolutely need someone to play between the lines, although that could be wide players if we bothered using full backs in modern roles.

As it stands, we have defensive full backs, old fashioned wide players and only 2 in midfield with no one getting between the lines. It's 1980s football, and it has no place in the premier league.
We need at least 2 midfielders who:
1. are reasonably fit
2. can control a football
3. pass the ball more than 10 yards to a teammate
4. keep hold of the ball for more than 3 seconds

It like reinventing football it’s so basic, but we just can’t do it atm.

We need at least 2 midfielders who:
1. are reasonably fit
2. can control a football
3. pass the ball more than 10 yards to a teammate
4. keep hold of the ball for more than 3 seconds

It like reinventing football it’s so basic, but we just can’t do it atm.
We also need defenders who aren't afraid of playing a pass to a man in space quickly when it develops rather than choose not to take the risk, pass it backwards then wait for the hoof from Keane or Pickford.

Imagine Lampard's reaction to our EITC program? That's why getting the right "personality" is key when looking for a football manager in the modern game.
So none of our previous managers earning £6m plus a year have been Tories? I think you'll find that, if they were allowed a vote, they'd be voting for whichever party let them keep more of their hard earned pennies in their pockets. Bobby Martinez was so concerned about our EITC project that he stung the club for £10m. They are all Tories mate. In it for themselves. Lampard is probably just more honest about it than the rest of the grabbing Bs.

It's not his fault either I should stress. He's just a manager trying to land a big job. The issue is he is being associated as Kia's man, just like Rondon was always Benitez's man. It's criticism by association and it all falls at the feet of Moshiri who is responsible for our perceived lack of a plan.
I thought Kava on Sky Sports yesterday said he is not a client of Kia? Anyone know the truth?

Status
Not open for further replies.