Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 8.0%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,236 92.0%

• Total voters
Kenwright is a Kopite. He grew up with the likes of 'our Cilla',, Gerry and the other Scouse wannabees who used the City of Liverpool on the back of the Beatles boom to further their careers. Not quite the same thing saying I follow Everton...a district in Liverpool. who no one has a clue about!
Well at least you've chosen a pretty accurate user name......

Well you were fond of Benitez and you’re fond of Moshiri so it’s not an incorrect statement at all is it?

Benitez wasn't even at the club for 6 months yet is painted as the man who destroyed EFC despite Koeman and Silva having taken us lower in the table ?‍♂️

Moshiri you could argue has struggled to push us on in 6 years but you cant fault his effort/commitment. We've had much worse times than the Moshiri era.

Benitez wasn't even at the club for 6 months yet is painted as the man who destroyed EFC despite Koeman and Silva having taken us lower in the table ?‍♂️

Moshiri you could argue has struggled to push us on in 6 years but you cant fault his effort/commitment. We've had much worse times than the Moshiri era.

You are impossibly dense.

You are impossibly dense.

Moshiri Era:

7th, 8th, 8th, 10th, 12th league finishes

£500 million invested in players

A brand spanking £500+ million 53k seater stadium in a prime location under construction.

Appointment of one of the most decorated managers in world football history (who then done a runner 18 months later to Real Madrid).

EEEZZZZZ DESTROYING DA CLUB FFS ?

Moshiri Era:

7th, 8th, 8th, 10th, 12th league finishes

£500 million invested in players

A brand spanking £500+ million 53k seater stadium in a prime location under construction.

EEEZZZZZ DESTROYING DA CLUB FFS ?

I am not debating any further with someone so utterly simple I’m afraid. There is no hope at all for you, you aren’t living in reality.

I am not debating any further with someone so utterly simple I’m afraid.

You know its true Mikey - our fans are currently being melodramatic.

We've had it much much worse than this - the difference is our expectations levels are higher than they've ever been (and rightfully so based on the dough invested).

Had Moshiri not rocked up when he did Martinez and Kenwright axis of evil would have relegated us.

We've had it much much worse than this - the difference is our expectations levels are higher than they've ever been (and rightfully so based on the dough invested).

Had Moshiri not rocked up when he did Martinez and Kenwright axis of evil would have relegated us.

I'd have to disagree there.

There was no point under Martinez where we were in this much danger. There was a lot of hysteria back in the Martinez seasons, but this is 4 points, and potentially less if teams win matches in hand. And there is virtually no chance of an 11th place finish this season.

Yet, all the stars are aligning this season for us to actually get relegated.

I know this is what you want, as you’ve got a massive hard on for Tuesday night games, against the likes of Luton, but surely even you can see that he would be culpable.

erm you seen the league table

it’s answering your question

do you remember james? and digne? and brands?

again they’res your answer