Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 106 7.9%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,241 92.1%

• Total voters
Nonsense...... i think you'll find the vast majority understands perfectly. He was under serious pressure and wheeled out Samuelson as some kind great saviour to avert further criticism of our precarious financial position at that point. He gave his own personal recommendation of his Evertonian credentials to add some credence to a fraudster. The lie was soon proven by a simple question asked by a shareholder at that AGM, which Samuelson couldn't answer. Kenwright attempted to make light of it, knowing the whole room had seen through a scam that he was complicit in, and has since been shown to be just one of several dodgy deals that character had been involved in. He has never said that Earl or Moshiri were longstanding Evertonians, because everyone knows it would be nonsense. He called Green a "great friend of Everton" when shareholders asked what his connections were...... what he really meant was he had dragged him out of the mire by allowing him to stay in charge by paying off the Greggs. Praising another shyster for his great business acumen, while being prepared to sell us down the river for a low quality out of town stadium that was supposed to "practically free" and in the "most accessible" location of all stadiums in the country.... all at the behest of his new found silent partner. All now well known complete fabrications to push a fundamentally flawed proposal over the line.

As I said, the list of lies is almost endless. He also stated that Goodison Park was about to lose its safety certificate and we had to go to Kirkby as redevelopment was not possible..... yet the planning department and the officer responsible for planning and safety certs for Goodison denied that the club had even enquired about redevelopment proposals up to that point. Warren Bradley (who was head of the council) was also at another AGM when Kenwright made these claims and he shot them down instantly. Again BK was caught out and squirmed out of it. Lo and behold even 15 yrs later Goodison has never failed to secure its safety cert.

You're attempting to make light of serious failures and endless attempts to mislead the shareholders and fanbase as a result of these failures throughout his tenure. He became the first majority shareholder in the club's history to cancel AGMs because he knew that he had been found out and could no longer answer their questions and criticism because they stacked higher than the Top balcony.
What a post. Well said.

Nonsense...... i think you'll find the vast majority understands perfectly. He was under serious pressure and wheeled out Samuelson as some kind great saviour to avert further criticism of our precarious financial position at that point. He gave his own personal recommendation of his Evertonian credentials to add some credence to a fraudster. The lie was soon proven by a simple question asked by a shareholder at that AGM, which Samuelson couldn't answer. Kenwright attempted to make light of it, knowing the whole room had seen through a scam that he was complicit in, and has since been shown to be just one of several dodgy deals that character had been involved in. He has never said that Earl or Moshiri were longstanding Evertonians, because everyone knows it would be nonsense. He called Green a "great friend of Everton" when shareholders asked what his connections were...... what he really meant was he had dragged him out of the mire by allowing him to stay in charge by paying off the Greggs. Praising another shyster for his great business acumen, while being prepared to sell us down the river for a low quality out of town stadium that was supposed to "practically free" and in the "most accessible" location of all stadiums in the country.... all at the behest of his new found silent partner. All now well known complete fabrications to push a fundamentally flawed proposal over the line.

As I said, the list of lies is almost endless. He also stated that Goodison Park was about to lose its safety certificate and we had to go to Kirkby as redevelopment was not possible..... yet the planning department and the officer responsible for planning and safety certs for Goodison denied that the club had even enquired about redevelopment proposals up to that point. Warren Bradley (who was head of the council) was also at another AGM when Kenwright made these claims and he shot them down instantly. Again BK was caught out and squirmed out of it. Lo and behold even 15 yrs later Goodison has never failed to secure its safety cert.

You're attempting to make light of serious failures and endless attempts to mislead the shareholders and fanbase as a result of these failures throughout his tenure. He became the first majority shareholder in the club's history to cancel AGMs because he knew that he had been found out and could no longer answer their questions and criticism because they stacked higher than the Top balcony.
Great Post Tom ;)

The list of "investors" in the Fortress Sports Fund read like a list of characters in a Hercule Poirot murder mystery.

It was utterly bizarre, even by Kenwright's standards. Rivalled only by a takeover bid being launched from a bedsit in Manchester.

There are books to be written about Kenwrights tenure, fascinating but soul destroying.

I think it’ll be Lampard myself. Cannavaro was lip service to Kia to up his clients profile in Europe. Ferguson isn’t up to the job, Wayne will stay with Derby and the two clowns in charge haven’t even heard of Kovac

I'm really not fussy who it is now, that's where we are unfortunately.

I want a manager with experience in here as we approach a relegation avoidance campaign.

Potter
Lampard
...Rooney if need be.

Any of the above. I dont care. We are in a precarious moment.

So we are ... right back.. where we were pre Coleman days of jacobsen and co

Jesus come to think of it we are... left back... wanting a LB alla pre Baines days. Taking the absolute Piss..tone

Mosh Inherited two of the best full backs in the league that's cost a combined 5 million was it? Spends hundreds and hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of millions and here we have Kenny and some lad i forget his name. From the best full back situation to the worst in the league. Half billion later.

And many more obvious examples of Moshiri not having a clue. But the full back situation encapsulates it.

So we are ... right back.. where we were pre Coleman days of jacobsen and co

Jesus come to think of it we are... left back... wanting a LB alla pre Baines days. Taking the absolute Piss..tone

Mosh Inherited two of the best full backs in the league that's cost a combined 5 million was it? Spends hundreds and hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of millions and here we have Kenny and some lad i forget his name. From the best full back situation to the worst in the league. Half billion later.

And many more obvious examples of Moshiri not having a clue. But the full back situation encapsulates it.
Too many supporters were happy to see us spend money like water to feel like one of the big boys. Problem we have been so badly mismanaged that now we are seeing the downside.

Maybe our last chance to stave of a period is pain would have been taking Moyes instead of Ancelotti as he can actually manage on a budget and find good players for relative buttons. Moron Mosh overruled Brands and Bill and brought in Carlo instead.

Too many supporters were happy to see us spend money like water to feel like one of the big boys. Problem we have been so badly mismanaged that now we are seeing the downside.

Maybe our last chance to stave of a period is pain would have been taking Moyes instead of Ancelotti as he can actually manage on a budget and find good players for relative buttons. Moron Mosh overruled Brands and Bill and brought in Carlo instead.
Moshiri blamed the fans for that

Honestly, if we rope in Pereira, who has never managed in a top league and who has just been sacked in less time than it took Rafael, purely because Joorabchian says so, we have to question whether Moshiri even has the interests of the club in mind. I don't doubt that Moshiri, Usmanov and Joorabchian between them have a plan, I'm just not sure sporting success is that important to it.

Time to make a call. The only thing keeping him from being demanded out is the fact he is building a stadium. There is a massive catch that is now apparent.

He will take Everton into not just the championship, league one if he keeps making decision's.

There is no chance there is going to be a stadium if we're in the championship in 2 years time.

So let's just bite the bullet and go for getting him and bill out before we drift and allow this guy to take us down.