Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can people stop saying “hound Moyes out” “throw the checkbook at Moyes”. Let’s just think about that shall we. Leave a great squad of talented players on the cusp of CL qualification, or accept a job at arguably the worst run club with the worst set of players in the PL? He wouldn’t touch us with a bleeding barge pole folks. Get over it.

Can people stop saying “hound Moyes out” “throw the checkbook at Moyes”. Let’s just think about that shall we. Leave a great squad of talented players on the cusp of CL qualification, or accept a job at arguably the worst run club with the worst set of players in the PL? He wouldn’t touch us with a bleeding barge pole folks. Get over it.
Mad thing is out of anyone I think Moyes would down tools and come back to us.

He is one of us, he knows it, we know it. He always will be.

Why do people think he would come to a side 16th in the table when he bailed on Crystal Palace before the season had even begun?

Bloke would fall on his arse with this side imo most managers would.

We did try warn them about sacking a manager mid season in our position.

@Saint Domingo
@davek
@4737carlin
@FrenchDarrenBent
Were doomed, take yesterday, same rubbish, conceding from a set piece, another awful day at Goidison with a useless bunch of player, as predicted.
To take our job you have to have a low expectation level, you have to believe no decent club wants you, have no self belief, not sure I would even want such a manger.
Anyone decent is waiting for the united job.

Spot on, there talking rubbish, the people saying stuff like this probably convinced themselves the best looking girl in the club wanted them as teenagers, it's a ugly job Evertons.

Were doomed, take yesterday, same rubbish, conceding from a set piece, another awful day at Goidison with a useless bunch of player, as predicted.
To take our job you have to have a low expectation level, you have to believe no decent club wants you, have no self belief, not sure I would even want such a manger.
Anyone decent is waiting for the united job.
Your boy Jaffa boy got us to this point , but you and your Jaffa lovers backed him to the hilt.

Shame on yous.

Agree, Rafael wasn’t the answer but he’s far and away the problem.
I correctly and repeatedly tried to tell them this, but I guess the truth hurts.
The mess we created ourselves led us to appointing him, just like it did Sam.
People are already dismissing replacement managers before they have even arrived, laying the ground work to moan and be against whoever it is, Lampard, Rooney, Martinez, they all have a camp ready to go against them, the toxic culture is killing us along with Farhad.

Status
Not open for further replies.