Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lampard is a laughable shout. Big time charlie who wouldn't care a jot if he got us relegated. He's also achieved nothing in the game, apart from bankrupting Derby and taking Chelsea to mid-table.

The idea an elite winner like Lampard wouldn't be arsed about a relegation is the most laughable thing I've ever heard.

WInners win and losers lose. We have a lot of losers at the club but Lampard is a winner. He will ger us playing football and moving in the right direction - of that I have little doubt.

Lampard is a laughable shout. Big time charlie who wouldn't care a jot if he got us relegated. He's also achieved nothing in the game, apart from bankrupting Derby and taking Chelsea to mid-table.

An absolute yard dog of a manager who has convinced some he's boss because he finished 4th with the current European Champions.

Whoever plays Kante as an attacking midfielder isn't welcome here.

The idea an elite winner like Lampard wouldn't be arsed about a relegation is the most laughable thing I've ever heard.

WInners win and losers lose. We have a lot of losers at the club but Lampard is a winner. He will ger us playing football and moving in the right direction - of that I have little doubt.
So if someone is a winner as a player that means they're a winner as a manager too?

Ok soft lad, let's have it your way and get Phil Neville in as boss. He won loads as a player. Definite winner old Phil is and he'd bring that here.

I Don't really want Lampard , but saying he was the one to Bakrupt Derby is total nonsense

That is 100% to that fraud Mel Morris and his dodgy accountants

Status
Not open for further replies.