Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who thinks we aren’t in a relegation battle need to wake up. Not even sure where the goals will come from. Richarlison looks off it and so does DCL. Being dragged into it with a couple of the teams below finding some form

I think a lot of managers (PL based ones) out of work will look at our squad and know they have the tools there to comfortably get midtable and they'll take it as an ego booster like Alladyce did.

"Look what I did I saved Everton from relegation look where we were and look where we finished"

Someone like Lampard or Nuno will be salivating at a call from Moshiri.

I just hope its not Dunc or Rooney getting the job as for me they aint good enough.

Lampard I'm completely against. Silver spoon manager.

Don’t understand how your mentality can go from being on easy street to panic stations within an afternoon

We were screwed weeks ago

You’re late to the party
I said earlier: my view was that with players back - which they are now + a new managerial bump and we'd be ok.

But it wasn't just the result today. The performance on a day we should have overwhelmewd Villa was terrible first half. Then we went long and hoped something would fall for us.

That has opned my eyes to how we cant rely on what we have in the dugout or on the pitch.

We need a new manager fast. These players know the galloot is not getting the job and aren;t playing for their careers at the club.

Make no mistake we're in big trouble. These games that we think we should be winning, which we should, but each of these teams are picking us off. We're very easy to beat. If we're not giving teams a 1 or 2 goal lead then we'll still let the score and only put in an effort in the last half hour. Pray that Big Dunc sorts them quick.

I said earlier: my view was that with players back - which they are now + a new managerial bump and we'd be ok.

But it wasn't just the result today. The performance on a day we should have overwhelmewd Villa was terrible first half. Then we went long and hoped something would fall for us.

That has opned my eyes to how we cant rely on what we have in the dugout or on the pitch.

We need a new manager fast. These players know the galloot is not getting the job and aren;t playing for their careers at the club.

…Dave’s eyes have been opened, halelujah.

if we go down it would be the end of this club, we’re not set up at all to bounce back most likely we’d drop like a stone the same way Sunderland did. If we survive I pray to god it’s the final wake up call for all involved that this club needs a serious shake up and a bit of direction going forward

if we go down we won’t ever ever come bask. fat ass should of been binned months ago he’s got us here.

Status
Not open for further replies.