Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've now got to get a manager who can get us out of a relegation zone...then have the skillset for a rebuild in the summer.

We've got Newcastle, Leeds, Southampton back to back after the FA Cup game. All need to be wins really before Man City turn us over.

I think a lot of managers (PL based ones) out of work will look at our squad and know they have the tools there to comfortably get midtable and they'll take it as an ego booster like Alladyce did.

"Look what I did I saved Everton from relegation look where we were and look where we finished"

Someone like Lampard or Nuno will be salivating at a call from Moshiri.

I just hope its not Dunc or Rooney getting the job as for me they aint good enough.

Everyone connected with Everton over the last 30 years needs binning out the club, all this “we need people who understand Everton and the Everton way”… whatever, “Everton way”’ is to lose. We need people with no connection with this club to drag it kicking and screaming back to where we want to be. Sadly, I think we could be too late.

Tired of the sentimentality of the club. Losers and have been for decades.

Ferguson studied under Koeman, Martinez, Silva, Ancelotti and Benitez. So who’s tactics does he employ? benitez’ ffs! Surely someone at our club has the savvy to understand that we just about have a premier standard midfield if we put our best three in, playing two is quite frankly irresponsible given our current position.

Newcastle and Norwich coming to life has landed us in a terrible position. With Burnley mathematically capable of overtaking us we are a major worrry now.
True. Just looking at Burnley’s fixtures and they are tough but they are accustomed to a relegation battle

I think a lot of managers (PL based ones) out of work will look at our squad and know they have the tools there to comfortably get midtable and they'll take it as an ego booster like Alladyce did.

"Look what I did I saved Everton from relegation look where we were and look where we finished"

Someone like Lampard or Nuno will be salivating at a call from Moshiri.

I just hope its not Dunc or Rooney getting the job as for me they aint good enough.

Lampard terrifies me mate.

Newcastle and Norwich coming to life has landed us in a terrible position. With Burnley mathematically capable of overtaking us we are a major worrry now.
I think we’re going down - even with everyone fit we’ve got absolutely no pattern of play - we were just lumping it near the end today

Status
Not open for further replies.