2021/22 Vitalii Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did have some decent passes through to Gray AND that barnstorming run leading to the corner in the 1st half.

Hes so rapid and strong he should trust himself more on those runs...

He should do but he's so timid with the ball. He's a centre half or nothing at all. Solid yes, but woeful on it because he's so scared to utilise his strengths

He was piss poor today. Every time he had the ball he was turning back.

Our full backs are a bloody disaster
Yeah they are just dreadful on both sides. The Patterson thing is just plain bizarre, we have needed a RB for 3 years and anyone signing had to be someone who could come straight into the first team. 3 games now and he has not come off the bench or not in the squad today. Also the pressure on Mykolenko was a bit much imo as he has come off the back of a winter break and had to go into a new league, it's still too early to judge him as he is young and needs a run of games but a small part of me thinks we might have been better with someone slightly more experienced. Godfrey at LB I can just never get my head around it tbh.

Yeah they are just dreadful on both sides. The Patterson thing is just plain bizarre, we have needed a RB for 3 years and anyone signing had to be someone who could come straight into the first team. 3 games now and he has not come off the bench or not in the squad today. Also the pressure on Mykolenko was a bit much imo as he has come off the back of a winter break and had to go into a new league, it's still too early to judge him as he is young and needs a run of games but a small part of me thinks we might have been better with someone slightly more experienced. Godfrey at LB I can just never get my head around it tbh.
The reality was - I assume - that we couldn’t get hold of a premier league ready full back.

Obviously that means we shouldn’t have sold Digne but we’ve clearly gambled on Patterson as well as Mykolenko. In our position thats completely crazy.

Should have played today and given chance to feed off the crowd same as Patterson even if they are raw.

Why persist with lame ducks like Kenny and Holgate?
Both are poor. Holgate is a spoofer and has been for 2 years. Kenny ...well is really a championship player at best. Anyone who thinks differently I really wont converse with?

Should have played today and given chance to feed off the crowd same as Patterson even if they are raw.

Why persist with lame ducks like Kenny and Holgate?
We could have had a French international left back playing for us instead of setting goals up against us if it wasn't for that fag ogre you wasted 6 months of your life defending everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.