Ferguson Caretaker Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’m not sure - you seem to only want sack people if there is a mythical right candidate out there

This would suggest you've paid attention to my posts to form an opinion. However if you'd have paid attention to my posts you'll have seen I wanted him out after Watford.

Pointless continuing this discussion you're not sharp enough.

Every game is “must win”, but deciding on whether or not to give him Newcastle and Leeds would probably be one of the biggest calls in the club’s recent history. They are the cliched definition of six pointers and I don’t think he has what it takes to win both.
Every game is not a must win. Im sorry but its very important to state the facts if relegation threat is the reason for overruling in my opinion the clubs longterm stability by hiring a manager before the review is finished and without a director of football. We currently have 13% chance of going down.

We need I think likely 16 points out of the remaining games to squeak it out, 20 to be safe. One can do the math and go through the fixtures. 5 wins and some draws is likely safety, far from must wins.

Think he mentally had the players in the right place today but the team selection and shape was baffling after what we’ve witnessed these past 4 months.

Thankfully he’ll more than likely be the first to admit this given how quick he was to make changes in the second half.

A midfield two and Kenny & Townsend as our right hand side was really disappointing to see, but hopefully we’ll get to see a whole new right hand side with a midfield 3 for our next match.

Status
Not open for further replies.