Ferguson Caretaker Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t think any amount of passion or desire can compensate playing Gomes in a two man midfield. He’s making some of the same mistakes Rafael was

I said after last week that Gomes should never play for us again, especially in a two man midfield.

Not sure why Duncan stuck with it?

Felt a bit deflated when I saw the lineup.

Again, you can't rush a mangerial appointment if the right people aren't available. Just pointless.

Why would the right man be available after a defeat to Newcastle and not now?

you have to give yourself a chance of surviving relegation.

Pointless not to.

If he's a dinosaur what is Benitez?

One of those fish who crawled onto land?

One had players tanking games, the other had willing workers...and still handed in a defeat with it.

Get him down the road now and get Lampard in.

Benitez has 13 major trophies to his name including the champions league and la Liga.

Duncan's best achievement is hugging a ball boy while being a common denominator in 6 managers losing their jobs but but he has pashun

I said after last week that Gomes should never play for us again, especially in a two man midfield.

Not sure why Duncan stuck with it?

Felt a bit deflated when I saw the lineup.

Could have been a lot better, makes me wonder over the last couple of months him watching FSW's games what was he thinking?

How do you know we're losing to Newcastle with Ferguson and winning it with a subpar rushed candidate? Can you read crystal balls?
I cant obviously, but I am just putting a very realistic scenario out there.

Are you saying you would advocate a change if he lost?

Status
Not open for further replies.