Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 8.0%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,236 92.0%

• Total voters
Hey fella, do you know if there is any substance to the fact that he is now calling all shots and therefore cant be asked by minor shareholders to hold an AGM?

Its probably in here already but may have missed it!

If so, gonna put my tin foil hat on and say this is not a good move as it pretty much stops any ability to question him?

Apologies if its already been discussed im juts naff at searching threads!

Cheers

Honestly don’t think we’ll see details from an AGM made public ever again while this fella is here mate.

Yes I’d forgotten about all the trophies we’d won under Bill’s leadership
Lad?!?!
0CACC180-34DB-4418-9C6E-BE43DA9DC648.jpeg

I mean really?

This is WHY Everton are where we are. Because too many fans are easily pleased.

Moshiri is clearly happy with the way things are with the running of the club if only not happy with on the pitch matters resulting in him sacking another manager. Well let's wait and see how the next appointment goes with the same board and same agents telling Moshiri who to buy.

Who says we are please?????

Its football mate, much more important things to worry about then moaning and crying to whoever will listen on podcasts….shout over other blues and do a twitter space every 9 mins because I had a new idea or opinion that the world needs to hear me shout.

Its pathetic, the modern day fan that is.

Hit piece or spot on?

Im replying to myself, so not good form but!

This piece amongst other comments has awakened that 50 years plus cynic in me once again!

I was listening to my heart after the e mail, now my head is telling me that this is cynical move?

Not good!

*stop talking to yourself you mad Blue Fool!

:red: