Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We weren't exactly an attractive choice for potential managers last time we were on our arse, but Ancelotti saw through it. When he took over we were underachieving on the pitch, exactly as we are now. We havent got a top 4 squad but we are better than our position, and any potential manager should see this as an opportunity to make themselves look good by simply injecting a bit of confidence and basic tactics to the squad. That's alls Ancelotti did.

I think the best solution is to do what West Ham did when they were relegation threatened mid season - Appointed a safe, reliable, experienced pair of hands that can organise a team on a 6 month deal. In that case, Moyes.

I’d take the 6 months to find the best possible DoF and let them choose the full time manager in the summer.

Won’t be popular on here but Nuno I think could steady the ship, and I think he’d take it on those terms.

Really don't get why Mourinho would come here unless we had money to to throw at transfers + he'd just get grumpy at all the players we have and give up.

I think the best solution is to do what West Ham did when they were relegation threatened mid season - Appointed a safe, reliable, experienced pair of hands that can organise a team on a 6 month deal. In that case, Moyes.

I’d take the 6 months to find the best possible DoF and let them choose the full time manager in the summer.

Won’t be popular on here but Nuno I think could steady the ship, and I think he’d take it on those terms.

D34B4919-9E46-4308-9BC3-785EF56D9C3D.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.